• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things your parents never knew...

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
This thread is about all the stupid/crazy/unsafe things you've done so far that your parents don't know about (or at least you think they don't):

Those days you could smell things burning in my room? Was either me vandelising something, or getting high.

Those days you thought I was upstairs studying? I was most likely masturbating furiously.

Tip of the iceberg..........

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
me and my buddy stole a pack of cigs from his dad when we were in 5th grade and smoked them in the shed in my back yard.

thats all i can think of right now. i know there is more i can think of.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That day you thought your poddle ran away and I planted that new tree in the backyard and it never grew... yea sorry.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
For the greater part of 10th grade I spent most Friday and Saturday nights wandering the streets drinking and vandalising shit while my parents thought I was sleeping. My best mate at the time had been grounded for 6 months for drinking and this was the only way we got to hang out outside of school.

In 11th grade I used to tell my parents that I was "staying at Craig's", what they didn't know was that Craig had dropped out of school and moved out of home. We had made friends with a group of guys from a different school who were a couple of years older than us and they'd drive us around to parties and buy us booze. It was all fun and games until half of them started getting into injecting speed. I stopped hanging out with them when the cops kept on turning up.

My mother still doesn't know about all my tattoos.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
That night I painted my Aunty's hallway with vomit... you thought I'd just drunk too much... I was actually high as fuck.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That i smoke weed in their house when there both here and away

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that i smoke weed. my parents would kill me if they every found out that i smoke weed.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
that I fucked a girl 1 meter away where they sleep! :drool:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you thought a skunk died near the house and could really smell it in my room along with pine needles...mhmm.

When you saw the vomit on the floor next to the toilet and I said I had the flu, I actually just had too much tequila.

When I said I was playing Xbox at Clay's, I was at Clay's, smoking MAD amounts of ganja, going straight retarded.

When I said my knuckles were bruised because I fell, I was probably fighting...or I actually did fall.

When you thought I was a stamp collector, but I wouldn't let you use one for your last letter...they weren't really Mickey Mouse stamps...

When you woke up and found all the food in the fridge gone, and I said I had a hard workout at the gym, it was because I had a good workout and smoked in my car with my buddy after we were done.

Last Christmas when you asked how much money I had spent on presents and said $400, I actually only spent $200 and the other 200 went to illegal activities.

When I came home smelling like cigarettes and weed, and said that my friends parents and older siblings smoke, I was out having some fun.

When my clothes smelled like perfume, and I said I got hugged a lot, chances are that I just had a really really good night...if you know what I mean. ;)

When my hands had flecks of paint on them and I was wearing dark clothes, most likely somewhere in the area just got a new paint job.

When you asked where I get my money from and I said I was really good at poker, I wasn't lying, but I deff didn't win $200 in 45 minutes and come back smelling like the art teacher's room in that time.

When you caught me sneaking in at 4:30am reaking like pussy...well, I couldn't really get out of that one, but thank god my dad's cool and high-fived me on the way downstairs.

God, I could list at least 100 more.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
x2

+

that i used my parents sex toys with my gf :headbang:

you used a sex toy your father used on your mother.....on your gf? i'm going to need clarification before i comment further.

i snuck out of my house and drank almost every night the summer of my senior year in high school. best summer ever. i got caught though when i drank too much and passed out and didn't wake up until 7am.......they found out. and they pretty much know now that i did it every night. don't know if that really fits in with this thread, but man did i have a good thing going that summer.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when you found those tissues and i said i had a runny nose and that was snot. yea i lied......

when the big bird cage fell and the birds flew away it didnt fall by itself. i was actually trying to shoot them and i missed and hit the part where it was hanging from and it fell.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when you found those tissues and i said i had a runny nose and that was snot. yea i lied......
when the big bird cage fell and the birds flew away it didnt fall by itself. i was actually trying to shoot them and i missed and hit the part where it was hanging from and it fell.

:49: :49:

haha good one

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm fairly open with my oldies, so they new mostly everything aside from what I used to borrow money for when I was in my teens. When my mom moved out for about a year when I was young, that was some crazy shit. My brother started selling weed, he had close to a pound of it separated into $25 bags. Whenever he wasn't there I'd steal a bud out of each bag. I done this way to much, to the point that his $25 bags had about $10 worth of weed in them, but he never caught on. I smoke buds with my brother's mate now. I told him about this recently and he busted into laughter and said, "I always just thought your brother was a scabby cunt."

V

vdawg

coming home stoned every night when i was just 13 years old. while my parents never knew i was stoned, they suspected my older brother was into drugs when he actually wasnt into them at all. i was the culprit but they always blamed him. oh and id steal my parents booze and put water back in the bottle

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is that all yall got? pussies...:rofl3: