• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 MM Awards - Most Improved Poster

Who has bettered themselves the most as a forum member?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And the nominees are...

• COACH
  • Duality
  • El Freako
  • PrinceVegeta
  • The_KM

Polls will be open for three days.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
KM knockout

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all the members on the list are great posters. i think duality has improved alot in his posts(attitude wise).

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KM has always been a good poster :dunnodude: and he still is. i don't see why he's on this list, he's always been stellar.

Because he only joined this year just gone and has become a solid contributor (except when his hand was out of action :omgwtf: ). Not many start in such great style, most have to grow into it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because he only joined this year just gone and has become a solid contributor (except when his hand was out of action :omgwtf: ). Not many start in such great style, most have to grow into it.

what you just described is not the definition of improvement at all though. we have nothing to compare him to previously so to say he's improved during his time on this site is inaccurate. you need to have a baseline of a member in order to say they've improved. since joining this site he's always been excellent.

it'd be like giving a rookie who leads the league in scoring the most improved player award. doesn't work that way.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think the argument was improvement, which is what the award is based off. If you start great and continue to post as such, then you didn't improve really. For this I would have to go with Duality, even though I don't think he has really improved much. He just doesn't get upset and insulting to the wrong people, which seemed to be his only mistake. Or El Freako, before this year I never heard of him and now he is one of my favorite members and a big contributor to the forum.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ What my argument is trying to state is that Kev started strong and has become a solid contributor. As such he has improved his posting by becoming a respected regular poster. I admit when you set a high bar to begin with people are less likely to notice the improvements and increased contribution but you don't get the respect Kev has from long time site posters without having made improvements.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Im goin for Duality... still annoys me sometimes, but ou of everyone on the list he is the member that has come from excessive bannings to be liked by many.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality easily wins this.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This is how i see it:

COACH: what did he really improve? without being disrespectful to him, i think he's just the same COACH we know, good thread starter and poster, but i wouldn't say really improved in debates or anything else beside posting bb news/pics etc!

El Freako: he is a good debater and contributor to the site, i remember when i started to post on this forum, he was at only 400-500 posts, and from there on he started to show us who he really is, so yes a very improved member, and he's my 2nd close choice from all the contenders.

PrinceVegeta: i didn't see many of PV's posts before, so i really don't know if he has improved or no, but is a good member nonetheless.

Duality: imho his posts are more mature to say at least compared to 20inchgunstucson (and i don't want to disrespect him with that, or to say it in a bad way, but sometimes he had his "small" conflicts with the admins,etc).That being said, he's a intelligent member as well, and despite his X bans, he become a better debater, a great addition to the site, and definitely improved, so he has my vote on this one.

The_KM: i agree with others on the fact that he really started like we know him now, first posts first help towards other members, he's one of the most helpful members, and imo he's still like that from his beginning, so i wouldn't say KM needs to "improve" or has "improved" more than Freako and Duality (why to repair something if its not broken :p), very good member to say at least.

only my 2 cents :borat:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If i just could give a vote to every nominee,but i cant:dunnodude:
Duality it is:borat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this thread seems like the ideal place for a meltdown. someone prompt me.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Braaq, tkD and DCuts85: Awww shucks :coolguy:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
this thread seems like the ideal place for a meltdown. someone prompt me.

I disagree with everything you stand for and make inflammatory remarks about your religion/mum/pet/slipknot. Also you like it in the butt.

:deadhorse:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm gonna have to go with Duality, he has made the needed improvements abd learning from his banns, to control his anrger/temper and use better words when discussing something with a member/admin/mod

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only one on the list that fits the description is Duality....