• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lipodrene Q

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SERVING SIZE: 1 PILL SERVING PER CONTAINER: 100
Proprietary Blend with Thermo-Rx and Extend-Rx Technology 557.5mg*:
Ephedra Extract 25mg (Leaves), Acacia Rigidula Extract (Leaves), MethylSynephrine [Yielding 75mg Phenylethylamine Alkaloids inluding: B-Phenylethylamine, N-Methyl-B-phenylethylamine, and R-Beta-Methylethylamine] Phenylethylamine HCL, 25mg Synephrine HCL, Theobromine, Green Tea Extract (45mg ECGC), Hodia Extract (Cactus), Cassia Noname Extract (Plant), Naringen (fruit), 6,7,Dihydroxybergamottin (fruit), 5-Methoxytryptamine HCL, L-5-Hydroxytryptophan, Yohimbe HCL

Im gonna get these soon....and got a couple of Q's

1. Ephedra extract=ephedrine? same stuff right?

2. Should i take some caffeine pills with it seeing that it only has bout 100 grams caffeine?

:borat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would NOT recommend caffeine. That's a pretty powerful fat burner as it is, with the caffeine (im assuming it's listed separately rather than in the "blend"), synephrine, yohimbe, EGCG, phenylethamine alkaloids, others.

Each of these by itself can elevate blood pressure, but they actually act in a variety of different ways, be it increasing release of epinephrine/norepinephrine, (adrenalin, nor-adrenalin), or prolonging it's half life by blocking enzymes that break down these compounds, increasing calcium release and causing smooth muscle contraction, and other ways. So, synergistically, it's almost a "perfect storm" for increasing blood pressure.

I'd be hesitant to use it before high intensity cardio, or a heavy squat/deadlift workout.

Ephedra is the plant in which ephedrine (the active ingredient in ephedra) comes from.

... quick edit, that is very sneaky marketing by the supplement company. 25 mg ephedra extract yields typically around 10% pure ephedrine. Therefore, they are almost trying to "trick" you into thinking you are using the typical 25mg ephedrINE dose that is commonly used... when really, it's only about 2.5mg of pure ephedrine.

Hope this helps.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx IS, so if it says ehpedra extract 25 mg it's just 25 mg of ephedrine..

And yes, the caffeine is listed apart at only 100 mg...i thought that it was a bit low for a fat burner

Thanx for the heads up man!

What other supp would u suggest i take with this to decrease BF%?

CLA,Carnitine etc..

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx IS, so if it says ehpedra extract 25 mg it's just 25 mg of ephedrine..

And yes, the caffeine is listed apart at only 100 mg...i thought that it was a bit low for a fat burner

Thanx for the heads up man!

What other supp would u suggest i take with this to decrease BF%?

CLA,Carnitine etc..

nope, I edited my post after I read it, to elaborate on the ephedra vs. ephedrine thing, and discuss dosages.

ALCAR is pretty good. Hoodia/TTA could be good too as an appetite suppressant.

Really though, that is a solid base supplement, just concentrate on your diet/cardio and you have more than enough for sufficient fat loss.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx IS, i had my doubts about the ephedra extract...