• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

fenphedra?

M

MagicRyan

Just did some reading about this product and sounds crazy good... but I'm still skeptical about it, as with any fat burner.

Anyone heard about/used it?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
post the ingredients. sounds like it just has ephedra in it

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz.
Wonder if I could snort it & smoke it too.
priceless.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Read the testimonials:

http://fenphedra.com/reviews.php

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm already down 7 lbs and it's only been 2 1/2 days!!! And I'm sleeping like a baby now with Ambestin. That stuff is better than what my doc used to prescribe." (Customer didn't want name mentioned)

Ambestin? There isn't even any pill called Ambestin. :49:

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:rofl3:

small print:
Results not typical.

M

MagicRyan

Haha yeah. It sounded sketchy to begin with.

M

MagicRyan

I've got another noob question... how much ephedra should one stack with a fat burner? I heard it's usually 25, but I'm a total noob and don't have a clue haha

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ryan I wouldnt take a fatburner with ephedra because most ephedra pills have all you need, caffeine and aspirin to go along with the ephedra. Start with a low dosage to see how you tolerate it and do a regimen where you allow yourself days off for the receptors to clean such as, monday through friday on and weekend off.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

MagicRyan

I already train mon-fri, but do you mean stop taking ephedrine on the weekends? :S

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeap, If you take it every day of the week for too long of a time your body gets used to it and can even become dependent. Just take it in the morning or afternoon mon-fri and dont take it sat and sunday.