• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fedor-Baddest Man on the Planet

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fedor Documentary
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The complete package. This man is a fucking machine.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I watched this last night.

Fedor is everything that an athlete should be. He's humble, takes care of his family, and he's a fuckin juggernaut inside the ring.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can anyone get me a link to download this?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
20771ac-1.jpg

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is Gilbert Yvel? Is he on the card aswell?

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fight card:
WAMMA Heavyweight Championship
Fedor Emelianenko (No. 1 HW, No. 3 PFP) vs. Andrei Arlovski (No. 2 HW)

Josh Barnett (No. 3 HW) vs. Gilbert Yvel
Matt Lindland vs. Vitor Belfort
Renato "Babalu" Sobral vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou
Kirill Sidelnikov vs. Paul Buentello
Vladimir Matyushenko (No. 10 LHW) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Jay Hieron vs. Jason High
Bao Quach vs. L.C. Davis
Antonio Duarte vs. Albert Rios
Brett Cooper vs. Patrick Speight

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dan lauzon was suppose to fight Horodecki on this card as well....but horodecki failed the medical due to a bulging disc. Sucks i wanted to see Horodecki back in action, haven't seen him fight since the IFL fell through

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well...just watched Affliction... was so much better than the UFC on a few days B4. That is the most stacked card I've ever seen.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Well...just watched Affliction... was so much better than the UFC on a few days B4. That is the most stacked card I've ever seen.
I liked the fights, but I am not a fan of Affliction's show production.

The announcing was meh. The backtage interviews were god awful. They seem to be overdoing the whole "Rock'n'Roll" theme. It got very cheesy at times.

This is kinda nitpicking, but I wish they'd have little asian referees on the outside of the ring that run up and smack the fighters hands when they grabbed the ropes...like they did back in Pride. That always made me laugh. There was alot of rope-grabbing during the Affliction fights and it was making me mad.

It was also great to see Big John McCarthy back in the ring.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I liked the fights, but I am not a fan of Affliction's show production.

The announcing was meh. The backtage interviews were god awful. They seem to be overdoing the whole "Rock'n'Roll" theme. It got very cheesy at times.

This is kinda nitpicking, but I wish they'd have little asian referees on the outside of the ring that run up and smack the fighters hands when they grabbed the ropes...like they did back in Pride. That always made me laugh. There was alot of rope-grabbing during the Affliction fights and it was making me mad.

It was also great to see Big John McCarthy back in the ring.

True enough but its improved alot since there first show...and you gotta remember the UFC has a ton of PPV under its belt. But ya the announcers need to go, they should pick up Bas and or Trigg. And the backstage howard 100 team was cheesey. They need to get more educated fight people to do that shit. I think if Affliction can last a few more shows there production can only get better.

It all boils down to the fights though and they have delivered 2 stacked cards so far!

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Agree with both of u... those backstage guys have got to go.. plus I liked seeing Tito announcing but he was pretty crap..He kept getting tongue tied when asking questions after the fights..

Also...not real keen to see Josh vs Fedor.. Its a bad match up for Josh and will not be very interesting. Rather see Fedor vs some1 else.

Side note: Good to see Vitor looking decent.. hopefully he keeps winning.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Well Barnett is probably the second best fighter right now ,so its only natural that they face each other.Thought im not very impressed after i saw Yvel fight.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya he couldn't knock Yvel out but he dominated him....Yvel is no joke and he tapped to the punishment he was taking. I don't get how people aren't impressed with Barnett's performance, that was a total one sided fight.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya he couldn't knock Yvel out but he dominated him....Yvel is no joke and he tapped to the punishment he was taking. I don't get how people aren't impressed with Barnett's performance, that was a total one sided fight.

Im impressed when i see those top guys fighting.I havent followed this great sport as long as some of u guys have ,but i was just thinking Barnetts chances against Fedor and i wanted to see something more/new.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gotcha dude! There really isn't much left for Fedor to prove if anything...problem with affliction is there Heavyweight roster isn't that big. There is only so many matchups worth watching. Good old days of Pride heavyweights are gone...a lot of those guys are past there prime now, its a pretty weak division in all of MMA at the moment.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Gotcha dude! There really isn't much left for Fedor to prove if anything...problem with affliction is there Heavyweight roster isn't that big. There is only so many matchups worth watching. Good old days of Pride heavyweights are gone...a lot of those guys are past there prime now, its a pretty weak division in all of MMA at the moment.
as an athlete I think Fedor has proven that he is without a doubt the best fighter in the world. (regardless of what Dana White says).

but if Fedor doesn't fight a current UFC champion, there will be people who will question his legacy. I don't think it matters who the champion is (whether it's Mir, Brock, or whoever). Once he beats a reigning UFC champion, his MMA legacy will be set in stone.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For sure but it won't happen...Dana won't allow his fighters to do cross promotion shit and Fedor's management won't sign with the UFC for many reasons. I'd love to see Fedor shut the haters up but I really don't think the 2 sides will come to terms before Fedor's years are up.