• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 MM Awards - Best Debator

Who shouldn't you fuck with this on this board...intellectually?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And the nominees are...

• Flex
  • Ironslave
  • Line
  • Ryeland
  • tim290280

Polls will be open for three days.

P

Pain

VIP
There is no clear cut winner here.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim when looking back this year hes the most consistent. IS would be my number 2 but didnt posted much in the first half of this year.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim when looking back this year hes the most consistent. IS would be my number 2 but didnt posted much in the first half of this year.

tim's the one who didn't post much at all the first half of '08 :dunnodude: IS has been posting consistently all year long

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't Duality get his 2 cents in alot? I mean shouldn't he be on this list....perfect nominee IMO

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Doesn't Duality get his 2 cents in alot? I mean shouldn't he be on this list....perfect nominee IMO
It's not an award for most persistent. :keke:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Vote for Line. The most consistently well spoken, and the only one I've seen to not get pissed off with the person their debating at some point.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Vote for Line. The most consistently well spoken, and the only one I've seen to not get pissed off with the person their debating at some point.

x2

:gaysign:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

he gets pissed off, he just has a different way of showing it :shakefist:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tim's the one who didn't post much at all the first half of '08 :dunnodude: IS has been posting consistently all year long

Well clearly you are unfamiliar with the facts in this case :rofl3:

Yes I only posted for some of this year. But I have been more active than in the past, so it is hard to compare.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well clearly you are unfamiliar with the facts in this case :rofl3:

Yes I only posted for some of this year. But I have been more active than in the past, so it is hard to compare.

um pretty sure i'm as informed as need be. i joined this site in feb of 2008 and don't think i even knew who you were based on inactivity until......around june or july.

this award is based on the year 2008 and does not factor in past performances in other years. you weren't as active as IS, my original post is accurate.

and putting the :rofl3: smiley....really? you found what i put funny? or were you just mocking it?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^:doh:

It was humourous irony. I was debating a point you had made even though your statement was correct in the best debater award thread. Hence the smiley followed by the confirmation of your statement.......... :tiphat:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Here we go again... :Badger:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Thanks for the votes, guys.

In other news: a debate in the debate thread? Who'd have thunk it, folks?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^:doh:

It was humourous irony. I was debating a point you had made even though your statement was correct in the best debater award thread. Hence the smiley followed by the confirmation of your statement.......... :tiphat:

ok i get it now but you gotta throw me more of a bone here. that's some pretty ambigious irony for me to pick up on.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like its gonna be a battle between IS and Line :bitenails:

i voted for Line :tiphat:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok i get it now but you gotta throw me more of a bone here. that's some pretty ambigious irony for me to pick up on.

Ambiguity makes it all the more funny :turborun:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wheres the dection on the forum for the MM awards i cant find it.