• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MOE VS. SILVIO

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LINK: **click here**

rebut_lg.jpg

El Moussawi fires back at Samuel before the 2009 Ironman Pro

By Dave Lee

January 23, 2009

FLEXONLINE

Things are heating up for the 2009 Ironman Pro, thanks to Moe El Moussawi and Silvio Samuel. El Moussawi wasn’t too happy with Samuel’s comments, posted right here on flexonline, January 21. Here’s what Samuel said that’s got El Moussawi steamed.

On Moe El Moussawi – who finished in third, one spot ahead of Silvio at the 2008 Ironman – as a possible threat:
“Moe has never – let me repeat – Moe has never and will never be a threat. He’s never beaten me. He was given a gift and we all know that. To be very blunt, I know very few people who are ahead of me in this game. I give respect to them. But the ones that have their Christmas gifts before Christmas comes, I can’t see them beating me in any show. When I beat Moe in 2007, I was fourth place and he was 14th and nobody raised a brow. But if anybody places ahead of Silvio, that is big news for everybody to start writing. So that is why I’m really pissed off. At this point, I don’t give a damn who’s there. So enough is enough."
-Silvio Samuel

And El Moussawi’s response:

“You don’t ask a guy who’s already been beaten by someone if that someone is a threat...obviously he is because he’s already been beaten by him. I respect Silvio, he’s a very nice man and excellent bodybuilder; but not the perfect bodybuilder I would want to look like. He’s got a lot of missing or unbalanced bodyparts and he knows it too. He’s got the longest torso in the sport and when he turns around there’s no muscle on his back.”

More Moe…

On being better:
“I have improved over 30% from the Olympia. I’m bigger, better, a lot harder and definitely a better poser than Silvio will ever be.”

On being armed and dangerous:
“My arms are bigger than Silvio’s legs. He’s got no biceps. When he does a front double biceps, they go flat.”

On taking it to Silvio:
“I cannot guarantee if Silvio will come in great shape, I can only guarantee myself. With that, I’m very confident of the outcome. I will answer you Silvio on the day of the show.”

We’ll see who has the last word when the two meet onstage this Saturday, January 24, 2009 at the Los Angeles Convention Center for the 20th anniversary edition of the Ironman Pro Championships. See you there!

G

glen001

moe"s a nice guy silvio sounds like a real knob hope moe kicks his arse

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
silvio has no biceps? L.O.L! one of the most idiotic comments i've ever heard. and moussawi's back isn't that great either. silvio will win this.

MrThinker

MrThinker

Moe need to stop worrying about Slivo and keep his focus on trying to hold of Ronny and Mark Dugdale

.:::X-Treme:::.

Sylvio has become a f... arrogant...he has one of the most unbalanced and uglyest bodies in the sport...only because his conditioning he's on the top places of the bussiness...
I hope moe kick his arrogant ass and gives him a lesson...

Cutler

Cutler

silvio has no biceps...It`s all true!

CombBoy

CombBoy

Hope Moe rips Silvio a new asshole at the Ironman (placing-wise I mean)
Let the biffo begin! :sissyfight:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ jesus why so much hate against some healty competition?

Remeber when Quincy Taylor was ripping Silvio because he was too SHORT! At the Houston pro were he defeated him?! They even made jokes about it on the NET!

Sylvio is just trying to make some noise! that's the only way people really get the media attention!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

^^ jesus why so much hate against some healty competition?

Remeber when Quincy Taylor was ripping Silvio because he was too SHORT! At the Houston pro were he defeated him?! They even made jokes about it on the NET!

Sylvio is just trying to make some noise! that's the only way people really get the media attention!

So buddy according of what you just said, you're agree with unrespectful attitudes like...let's say Kamali's??
This is an objective sport and here athletes body's talk...not thier mouths... :thumbsup2:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ yeah but the fans enjoy a bit of rivalry right? and the only reason people talk about kamali is his big ass mouth...otherwise he would fall of the face of the planet..

Everybody likes smack talking, i now i do...

Maybe but i dont like sylvio...:ihavesandinmyvagina

:methman: