• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Royal Guardsman attacks Colombian tourist

P

Pain

VIP
Robcardu up to no good again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dsman-attacked-tourist-mimicked-marching.html

25qu9hl-1.jpg

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He deserved it seriously, the guy is working doing an honorable duty marching back and forth and has some snot nosed college ass wipe micking him as if it is a fucking joke.

The soldier should be given a medal.

P

Pain

VIP
He deserved it seriously, the guy is working doing an honorable duty marching back and forth and has some snot nosed college ass wipe micking him as if it is a fucking joke.

The soldier should be given a medal.

Yea, like a 120lb college kid taking the piss is a threat. He should of just ignored him and kept on marching until the kid got bored or waited for the police to show up. The kid deserved a good kick up the arse but the guardsman had no right in doing what he did.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea, like a 120lb college kid taking the piss is a threat. He should of just ignored him and kept on marching until the kid got bored or waited for the police to show up. The kid deserved a good kick up the arse but the guardsman had no right in doing what he did.

If you look at the pictures the guy mimicked the guard for an entire block, as the guy is a royal guard he represents the crown. It is blatent disrespect to do such a thing.

Why people don't walk side to side copy catting Secret service agents cause simple they'll put one in your ass. The actions of the guardsman should be applauded.

The man obliviously isn't there to amusing people he is there as both a traidtional position and a guardian of the royal property why this guy found it remotely accepting to do what he did is beyond me.

P

Pain

VIP
If you look at the pictures the guy mimicked the guard for an entire block, as the guy is a royal guard he represents the crown. It is blatent disrespect to do such a thing.

Why people don't walk side to side copy catting Secret service agents cause simple they'll put one in your ass. The actions of the guardsman should be applauded.

The man obliviously isn't there to amusing people he is there as both a traidtional position and a guardian of the royal property why this guy found it remotely accepting to do what he did is beyond me.

Thats still no reason for him to leave his post and do what he did. I am not sticking up for the kid, but guardsman always get poked fun at by tourists.

2u6d3mg-1.jpg

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats still no reason for him to leave his post and do what he did. I am not sticking up for the kid, but guardsman always get poked fun at by tourists.

2u6d3mg-1.jpg

Alright point taken, you get this one Pain but i'll be back :shakefist:.

lulz.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a decision the guard had to make. I stand by him.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he loses his cool under these circumstances, what will he do in escalated conditions(shit hitting the fan)?
Maintaining control and focus was his duty, he failed.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^this guy deserve it, he's being a dumbass :rofl3:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff