• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

More good news for the Middle East?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More good news for the Middle East?

Hamas will still arm militants
25/01/2009 16:05 - (SA)

Beirut - A senior Hamas official said on Sunday the Palestinian Islamist movement will continue to arm its militants in the war-battered Gaza Strip as well as on the West Bank.

"We never failed to get arms into Gaza even during the [Israeli] war and under the bombardment," the Hamas representative in Beirut, Ossama Hamdan, told a rally in the Lebanese capital.

"We have the right to hold weapons. We will continue to get arms into Gaza and the West Bank ... Nobody should think that we will surrender to any measures," he said.

The remarks came a week after a ceasefire in Israel's 22-day Operation Cast Lead which killed more than 1 300 Gazans.

"Warplanes, aircraft carriers and satellite technology will not be able to monitor the entry of weapons through Gaza's tunnels," Hamdan said.

"Things might get difficult, but we will do whatever it takes to continue our resistance against Israel."

Israel has signed an agreement with the United States to prevent Hamas from smuggling weapons.

Under the agreement, the United States will reportedly provide "logistical and technical assistance and... train and equip regional security forces in counter-smuggling tactics".

Cairo has repeatedly denied that arms have been smuggled into Gaza through a network of tunnels linking Egypt to the impoverished Palestinian enclave, saying the arms were being delivered by sea, an account disputed by Israel.

- AFP

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Israel 'can hit tunnels again'
22/01/2009 16:10 - (SA)

Jerusalem - Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni warned on Thursday that Israel reserved the right to attack smuggling tunnels on the border of Egypt and the Hamas-run Gaza Strip.

"For the tunnels, nothing will be as it was before," Livni told public radio.

"Things must be clear - Israel reserves the right to react militarily against the tunnels once and for all.

"If we have to act, we will do so, we will exercise our right to legitimate defence, we will not leave our fate... to the Egyptians, nor to the Europeans nor to the Americans," she said.

During its massive 22-day offensive on Hamas in Gaza, Israel bombed hundreds of tunnels on the Gaza-Egypt border, destroying 150 of them, according to Defence Minister Ehud Barak who on Wednesday issued a warning similar to Livni's.

"If we are forced to, there will be more attacks," Barak said on public television.

"During the operation that we have carried out in the Gaza Strip we have destroyed 150 tunnels, including some which were targeted several times," he said.

The tunnels are used to smuggle supplies and weapons into the coastal strip that Israel has kept sealed to all but basic humanitarian supplies since Hamas seized power in June 2007.

Israel declared a ceasefire to its offensive after securing guarantees from Cairo and Washington on securing the enclave's porous border with Egypt.

In the days following Sunday's ceasefire, hundreds of Palestinians have set about repairing the tunnels damaged by Israeli bombings.

- AFP

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh whoop de do, they're bringing in a few slingshots to try and defend themselves against Israel's precision guided/nuclear weapons.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh whoop de do, they're bringing in a few slingshots to try and defend themselves against Israel's precision guided/nuclear weapons.

Must be a hell of a lot of slingshots!

Iran continuing efforts to arm Hamas? "Cyprus to search suspected Hamas arms ship twice," from AP, January 31 (thanks to Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi):

NICOSIA, Cyprus (AP) — A Cypriot official says authorities will conduct a second search of a ship suspected of carrying Iranian arms to Hamas militants in Gaza.
The U.S. military stopped the vessel in the Red Sea last week but could not legally seize its cargo.

Foreign minister Markos Kyprianou said Saturday a first inspection of the Cypriot-flagged container ship Monchegorsk was complete. He said authorities are still trying to determine if the ship's cargo contravenes United Nations resolutions....

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

every country has the right to have an army so why not a palestinian army? oh wait ...is palestine a country?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Must be a hell of a lot of slingshots!

I could probably kill more than 8 people with slingshots (the number of Israeli's Gaza killed with their stone age weapons).

sexnews said:
Iran continuing efforts to arm Hamas? "Cyprus to search suspected Hamas arms ship twice," from AP, January 31

What's your point? America armed Israel which killed over 1,000 citizens in Gaza, armed Saddam Hussein, Bin Laden, Musharraf, who knows how many other dictators and rebel groups.

The main issue is foreign policy in general, you sir are completely oblivious to anything that resembles a rational thought on this area.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course we armed them it's the big picture from a serious standpoint.

We allow them to kill each other while occasionally publically stepping in to appear as the big borther promoting peace and liberation.
They kill each other off make each other weaker we step in to assist whom ever we can get the most from for a price be it land or the right to build a military base. and We win in the big picture.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course we armed them it's the big picture from a serious standpoint.

We allow them to kill each other while occasionally publically stepping in to appear as the big borther promoting peace and liberation.
They kill each other off make each other weaker we step in to assist whom ever we can get the most from for a price be it land or the right to build a military base. and We win in the big picture.

I agree with everything in your post, except the last part which I have bolded, which I could not be more sickened by what you've just said.

"Win in the big picture"?? ... I'm going to stop here for now (mostly because I'd probably go on a tirade, and mention how only a pathetic slime ball of a person with no sense of human decency would support policy that has slaughtered millions of innocents around the world, for the sake of a few natural resources, military power, and other corrupt special interests.)

I would like more clarification as to why you consider this to be a "win."

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with everything in your post, except the last part which I have bolded, which I could not be more sickened by what you've just said.

"Win in the big picture"?? ... I'm going to stop here for now (mostly because I'd probably go on a tirade, and mention how only a pathetic slime ball of a person with no sense of human decency would support policy that has slaughtered millions of innocents around the world, for the sake of a few natural resources, military power, and other corrupt special interests.)

First off to address the human decency thing, this is nothing new world super powers have been doing they since the beginning of time. Persia destroyed entire races to retain them selves as a empire and seize gold and silver.

Rome burned and humiliated million to scratch an itch to watch someone suffer before they killed them publically, they raided and conquered etire nations and took thier resources THEN taxed them heavily for futher fund other wars.

The Catholic church began the inquisition persecuted millions upon millions to strike fear into the hearts of man to in all terms force them to remain christian for the fact to pay ... that church fee I cannot remember the name right now to be honest.

England grew in power and had ceaseless wars with the entire known world establishing colonies with taxes up about 10% higher than those whom are not british citizens. And put up blackades to starve nations into submission.

Soviet Union killed millions of thier own people whom opposed policies of popular parties. and not to mention kiling off neighboring nations.

I won't mention Hitler cause he killed without reason... really.

And now when it comes to America, we are miniscule to the amount of killing we have done. (To our knowledge :bitelip:)

And a fact that has been proven time and time again through out history is only men without human decency are the ones able to act with enough brawn to move nations through the times. And the leader with "human decency" always get conquered and tried and killed by the ones without it.

That was a been lengthly but I beleive argued a point now to the next one.

Really "win" is simple, to remain the world's top military super power through scientific and nuclear innovation.

EDIT: just to try and counter myself lol, Name three nation leaders to have "human decency" and and still pull through wars with nations entact.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First off to address the human decency thing, this is nothing new world super powers have been doing they since the beginning of time. Persia destroyed entire races to retain them selves as a empire and seize gold and silver.

Rome burned and humiliated million to scratch an itch to watch someone suffer before they killed them publically, they raided and conquered etire nations and took thier resources THEN taxed them heavily for futher fund other wars.

The Catholic church began the inquisition persecuted millions upon millions to strike fear into the hearts of man to in all terms force them to remain christian for the fact to pay ... that church fee I cannot remember the name right now to be honest.

England grew in power and had ceaseless wars with the entire known world establishing colonies with taxes up about 10% higher than those whom are not british citizens. And put up blackades to starve nations into submission.

Soviet Union killed millions of thier own people whom opposed policies of popular parties. and not to mention kiling off neighboring nations.

And now when it comes to America, we are miniscule to the amount of killing we have done. (To our knowledge :bitelip:)

And a fact that has been proven time and time again through out history is only men without human decency are the ones able to act with enough brawn to move nations through the times. And the leader with "human decency" always get conquered and tried and killed by the ones without it.

That was a been lengthly but I beleive argued a point now to the next one.

Really "win" is simple, to remain the world's top military super power through scientific and nuclear innovation.

EDIT: just to try and counter myself lol, Name three nation leaders to have "human decency" and and still pull through wars with nations entact.

i must say, that was a solid post. you know some history there samoan. rather well said imo.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

...and that makes it right.. because?

All those empires (besides the catholic church) crashed and burned (mostly, for self inflicted economic reasons), America's time is coming soon too.

Not really... how many were killed in dropping the bombs, Vietnam, Iraq, countless other covert wars funded, and so on...

That was a been lengthly but I beleive argued a point

Give an example (and not small nations with little military or economic power)... Who has conquered Canada, Austria, Ireland, Switzerland,

now to the next one.

...and killing millions of people, funding covert wars, bankrupting the country, creating hatred for America around the world fits into this how?......

Leaders with human decency don't bring their nation into unjust wars for corrupt reasons.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...and that makes it right.. because?

All those empires (besides the catholic church) crashed and burned (mostly, for self inflicted economic reasons), America's time is coming soon too.

Never said our time isn't coming only mention of the repetive nature of history.

Not really... how many were killed in dropping the bombs, Vietnam, Iraq, countless other covert wars funded, and so on...
We may have scraped at MOST the 8 million mark. Where was previous empires mentioned scratched nearly the same amount IN a time when that was 1/8th of the worlds population.

Give an example (and not small nations with little military or economic power)... Who has conquered Canada, Austria, Ireland, Switzerland,
Canada - maybe you're forgeting about the native indians who got thier asses handed to them when the french and british got there.

Austria - Nazi Germany

Ireland - British calvary and noble lords conquered them countless times, Rome did as well and built Hadrians wall. (which still stands)

Switzerland - I dunno tbh lol.

...and killing millions of people, funding covert wars, bankrupting the country, creating hatred for America around the world fits into this how?......

the winner are always detested by the current losers, just watch sports for that everyone who hates us sin't gaining anything from this niether are we but same ol same.

Leaders with human decency don't bring their nation into unjust wars for corrupt reasons.
In that sentence you changed my original challenge arguement to leaders whom both start unjust wars for corrupts reasons.

Where as this was the original question.

By Me said:
Name three nation leaders to have "human decency" and and still pull through wars with nations entact.

THUS meaning they didn't start the war ...like the nations Hitler conquered they didn't want to fight or have a war but hitler brought it kicked thier asses cut it off branded it with his symbol and spoon fed it to them. The millions of Jew who didn't want an unjust war by got raided gathered and systematically excecuted.

Or the citizens of India whom got invaded by britian and colonized and taxed into becoming 3rd world citizens of their own country.

you don't have the name the war starter just name a National leader with that "human decency" not a civil right leader like Ghandi or King or Teresa. But an elected offical, or dictator whom pulled through wars with thier nations entact.

:soapbox:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We may have scraped at MOST the 8 million mark. Where was previous empires mentioned scratched nearly the same amount IN a time when that was 1/8th of the worlds population.

Who cares? It's like comparing a serial killer who kills a dozen prostitutes, to someone who kills his wife one night. I don't care which was the "lesser evil", the US policy has killed millions, and it is sickening that someone can consider it to be a "win".

Canada - maybe you're forgeting about the native indians who got thier asses handed to them when the french and british got there.

Austria - Nazi Germany

Ireland - British calvary and noble lords conquered them countless times, Rome did as well and built Hadrians wall. (which still stands)

Switzerland - I dunno tbh lol.

Once again, I repeat, with MILITARY AND ECONOMIC POWER. These nations are mostly peaceful in modern history, who ever hates/attacks them? No country would be stupid enough to attack America, it would be stepping on Superman's cape. If A country did, it would be 100% a result of their policies around the world.

In that sentence you changed my original challenge arguement to leaders whom both start unjust wars for corrupts reasons.

Where as this was the original question.

THUS meaning they didn't start the war ...like the nations Hitler conquered they didn't want to fight or have a war but hitler brought it kicked thier asses cut it off branded it with his symbol and spoon fed it to them. The millions of Jew who didn't want an unjust war by got raided gathered and systematically excecuted. Or the citizens of India whom got invaded by britian and colonized and taxed into becoming 3rd world citizens of their own country.

What are you rambling on about? Once again, these are little nations which were bullied around, which is exactly what America does around the world.

you don't have the name the war starter just name a National leader with that "human decency" not a civil right leader like Ghandi or King or Teresa. But an elected offical, or dictator whom pulled through wars with thier nations entact.

Easy, how about this past summer when Georgia invaded South Ossetia (given the green light by America to do), and Russia responded by wiping the floor with them? This is exactly what would happen if a country attacked America...

You've taken this way off course, and in your ramblings have attempted to justify a corrupt, sick foreign policy that has killed millions of innocents, and bankrupt your country. You even had the audacity to claim that it was a "win" for your country.

It's a damn shame that so many people in America are suffering now, and I never wish harm on anyone, but it's ignorance and little regard for the lives of others, combined with the complicity in your country's foreign policy of slaughter for resources, hypocrisy (you even admitted this) corrupt economics, or whatever else, that makes terrorist groups want to harm Americans. I will never wish that attacks come to innocent Americans, but I understand why groups would want to.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who cares? It's like comparing a serial killer who kills a dozen prostitutes, to someone who kills his wife one night. I don't care which was the "lesser evil", the US policy has killed millions, and it is sickening that someone can consider it to be a "win".

You can ramble and hate it with pasicifst words all you and and be sickened till the 2nd coming. It doesn't change the fact that the biggest killers will rule the world which is my point. Thusly they win..

Once again, I repeat, with MILITARY AND ECONOMIC POWER. These nations are mostly peaceful in modern history, who ever hates/attacks them? No country would be stupid enough to attack America, it would be stepping on Superman's cape. If A country did, it would be 100% a result of their policies around the world.
Do you realized you asked me to give an example of the impossible by this statement you proven my point further te biggest killer will get what they want and rule the world.

What are you rambling on about? Once again, these are little nations which were bullied around, which is exactly what America does around the world.
Biggest killers ruleing the world ONCE Agian sounds like a win if you're American.

Easy, how about this past summer when Georgia invaded South Ossetia (given the green light by America to do), and Russia responded by wiping the floor with them? This is exactly what would happen if a country attacked America...
america Green lighted it..... we win, plus we had to power to gave permission more win.

You've taken this way off course, and in your ramblings have attempted to justify a corrupt, sick foreign policy that has killed millions of innocents, and bankrupt your country. You even had the audacity to claim that it was a "win" for your country.
I think that has been proven adequately. This is also proving America sure as hell isn't losing in terms of the entire world, America is still on top and the biggest bad ass.

It's a damn shame that so many people in America are suffering now, and I never wish harm on anyone, but it's ignorance and little regard for the lives of others, combined with the complicity in your country's foreign policy of slaughter for resources, hypocrisy (you even admitted this) corrupt economics, or whatever else, that makes terrorist groups want to harm Americans. I will never wish that attacks come to innocent Americans, but I understand why groups would want to.
No contest to this statement.

However!!! since you cannot answer the question I will lol.

The only leader throughout history to have human decency and pull thier nation through a time of crisis is Queen Elizabeth (The one that didn't marry) and defeated the Spanish by a freak storm. that destroyed the Spanish/Catholic armada. If you can name another.... go for it.

EDIT: Just to add to this post before I shove off for a bit. It is American policies that keep it in power bidding countries aginst one another and keep our foot on the right guys and allowing certains ones to keep standing is what keeps American hands as the puppeteer of the world. And think of it in terms of people in a stavring world American is going to kick the little asses of everyone else to remain top dog even if they have to lose fingers in the process of us staying on top. It's a dog eat dog world and I'd rather be the eating than the eaten.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can ramble and hate it with pasicifst words all you and and be sickened till the 2nd coming. It doesn't change the fact that the biggest killers will rule the world which is my point. Thusly they win..
Do you realized you asked me to give an example of the impossible by this statement you proven my point further te biggest killer will get what they want and rule the world.

Biggest killers ruleing the world ONCE Agian sounds like a win if you're American.

They "rule the world" because they are powerful, militarity and economically, this is irregardless of how many people they kill around the world. No country would be stupid enough to attack America, the only ones who would do it would be ones who have been seriously provoked.

america Green lighted it..... we win, plus we had to power to gave permission more win.
.... and that wins how? By starting a war? By pissing off the Russians and Chinese? :umwtf:

I think that has been proven adequately. This is also proving America sure as hell isn't losing in terms of the entire world, America is still on top and the biggest bad ass.

Ah yes, here is the statement that says it all. America is a bully, plain and simple. But of course, you can rejoice in the fact that your country is "bad ass".

However!!! since you cannot answer the question I will lol.

The only leader throughout history to have human decency and pull thier nation through a time of crisis is Queen Elizabeth (The one that didn't marry) and defeated the Spanish by a freak storm. that destroyed the Spanish/Catholic armada. If you can name another.... go for it.

I just gave you the example from this past summer, sorry, I didn't think it was necessary to go through world history to give as many examples as possible.

Regardless, there haven't been really many/any superpowers who have had the kind of integrity as a Ron Paul does... but so what? Doesn't make it right.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They "rule the world" because they are powerful, militarity and economically, this is irregardless of how many people they kill around the world. No country would be stupid enough to attack America, the only ones who would do it would be ones who have been seriously provoked.

.... and that wins how? By starting a war? By pissing off the Russians and Chinese? :umwtf:

Russians...pfft.... Chinese... the guys who make our playstations.. yea alot of fear there.

Iron, to become powerful militarity and economically we have to kick some ass in the first place ad it started on hitler and the bombing on Japan we then established our selves as both having a kick ass Military 1. and nuclearly capable 2. and using japan which we practically own now thanks to a treaty they signed ..yay. We had trade access to thier water and to now China and later the ability to use navel power to bloackade Russia. Becoming economically prone.

I just gave you the example from this past summer, sorry, I didn't think it was necessary to go through world history to give as many examples as possible.

You gave me two countries... who both got thier asses hande4d to them and niether country of whcih came through intact... if that was an assignment you failed mierably but it's okay I still love you. You can still try and think of a leader (a person, human being, one man or woman)

Ah yes, here is the statement that says it all. America is a bully, plain and simple. But of course, you can rejoice in the fact that your country is "bad ass".
I do each and everyday.:bitelip:

Regardless, there haven't been really many/any superpowers who have had the kind of integrity as a Ron Paul does... but so what? Doesn't make it right.
Man.... Ron Paul will not make an impact on this world, he is a man of great integrity but that is exactly why he will not impact this world he is one of the most unknown American politicians of this day I heard of Waxman before I heard of Ron Paul. and it is becuase he has regard for human life and isn't a ruthless leader whom will stomp on anymore for "national security"

Men with integrity and human decency aren't ever to make into power or be heard cause they are hard enough to get the attention. The man with respect and honor and integrity goes.. hey guys lets click with the picture. The man whom is ruthless and could give a rats ass about non-americans goes HEY YOU FUCK IM COMING AFTER YOU GOT 48 HOURS BITCH. see what I mean which is what bush did in terms of Iraq.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now cause I failed to respond to this question below. I shall.... now.

You've taken this way off course.

I beleive I have not taken this off course since the arguement was made by your self. here.

All my post were in argumentive of that question.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Russians...pfft.... Chinese... the guys who make our playstations.. yea alot of fear there.

Ha, give them 20 years. This proves your ignorance, China could economically cripple America right now on a whim. All of these wars around the world are funded by borrowing billions of dollars from the Chinese every day (at interest).

Iron, to become powerful militarity and economically we have to kick some ass in the first place ad it started on hitler and the bombing on Japan we then established our selves as both having a kick ass Military 1. and nuclearly capable 2. and using japan which we practically own now thanks to a treaty they signed ..yay. We had trade access to thier water and to now China and later the ability to use navel power to bloackade Russia. Becoming economically prone.

Awesome, glad you're proud of this, whatever helps you sleep at night.

You gave me two countries... who both got thier asses hande4d to them and niether country of whcih came through intact... if that was an assignment you failed mierably but it's okay I still love you. You can still try and think of a leader (a person, human being, one man or woman)

Ha, and how so? Georgia, with the green light from America/Israel et al, invaded, killed a dozen Russian peacekeepers, then Russia came in and kicked their ass, in retaliation. I have failed nothing, and I'm easily destroying you in this.

Your arguments about one leader who has human decency and led their country through times of war is stupid. Why? Because wars are stupid. A leader with decency would avoid wars, except with a damn good cause, such as retaliation, NOT aggression.

You've given examples of remote countries with no military or economic power in the world, of course these countries are going to get bullied around. Again, no country in the world is stupid enough to attack America, it would be stepping on Superman's cape, and they'd be completely destroyed. Your military would be STRONGER if it didn't wage these bullshit, corrupt wars. The American military is much weaker now than it was in the year 2000, and the country is sure as hell poorer.

I do each and everyday.:bitelip:

You're a slimeball, with no sense of human decency, it's actually pathetic that someone couldn't care less about the atrocities that your country commits, even to the point of being proud of it. You sicken me.

Man.... Ron Paul will not make an impact on this world, he is a man of great integrity but that is exactly why he will not impact this world he is one of the most unknown American politicians of this day I heard of Waxman before I heard of Ron Paul. and it is becuase he has regard for human life and isn't a ruthless leader whom will stomp on anymore for "national security"

Men with integrity and human decency aren't ever to make into power or be heard cause they are hard enough to get the attention. The man with respect and honor and integrity goes.. hey guys lets click with the picture. The man whom is ruthless and could give a rats ass about non-americans goes HEY YOU FUCK IM COMING AFTER YOU GOT 48 HOURS BITCH. see what I mean which is what bush did in terms of Iraq.

:49:... the sad thing is, you're kinda right, but it's worthless waste of skin slimeballs like you which make it so a man of principle and integrity has no chance of succeeding. Truthfully, America doesn't deserve Ron Paul, and I actually will take some pleasure in the fact that when things get worse, I can say "told you so" for the next 4+ years. Regardless, he can look in the mirror and see a kind hearted, caring person who fought for peace, liberty, and honest motives, which is a hell of a lot more than you can do. Make no mistake, over the next 20+ years, you will see decent, caring people who have been inspired by Dr. Paul do great things in the world, it's too bad people like you get in the way.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're a slimeball, with no sense of human decency, it's actually pathetic that someone couldn't care less about the atrocities that your country commits, even to the point of being proud of it. You sicken me.

:49:... the sad thing is, you're kinda right, but it's worthless waste of skin slimeballs like you which make it so a man of principle and integrity has no chance of succeeding. Truthfully, America doesn't deserve Ron Paul, and I actually will take some pleasure in the fact that when things get worse, I can say "told you so" for the next 4+ years. Regardless, he can look in the mirror and see a kind hearted, caring person who fought for peace, liberty, and honest motives, which is a hell of a lot more than you can do. Make no mistake, over the next 20+ years, you will see decent, caring people who have been inspired by Dr. Paul do great things in the world, it's too bad people like you get in the way.

nicely put IS :thumbsup2:
but I really really hope its alot less than 20 years.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ha, give them 20 years. This proves your ignorance, China could economically cripple America right now on a whim. All of these wars around the world are funded by borrowing billions of dollars from the Chinese every day (at interest).

I admit inaccuracy on the Chinese economics you are correct they could altghough they would have to risk self crippling as well.

Awesome, glad you're proud of this, whatever helps you sleep at night.
I'm not proud im just glad im not of the side getting raped by a super military.

Ha, and how so? Georgia, with the green light from America/Israel et al, invaded, killed a dozen Russian peacekeepers, then Russia came in and kicked their ass, in retaliation. I have failed nothing, and I'm easily destroying you in this.
I meant in terms of naming a person.. a person.. a person .. a person not a country a person.. but fuck it lets move on.

Your arguments about one leader who has human decency and led their country through times of war is stupid. Why? Because wars are stupid. A leader with decency would avoid wars, except with a damn good cause, such as retaliation, NOT aggression.

I gave ample example, Queen Elizabeth wanted peace Spain and the Church wanted to replace her with a Catholic monarch which was Mary of Scotts.
She was forced to retaliate against a larger opponent.

And instead of being bullied she decided to fight and offense with offense and going on the agression but enough of the history lesson.

You've given examples of remote countries with no military or economic power in the world, of course these countries are going to get bullied around. Again, no country in the world is stupid enough to attack America, it would be stepping on Superman's cape, and they'd be completely destroyed. Your military would be STRONGER if it didn't wage these bullshit, corrupt wars. The American military is much weaker now than it was in the year 2000, and the country is sure as hell poorer.

Which is exactly what I was saying man, ruthless and fierce leaders can make ruthless and firces country with mimic militaries.

And countries such as America, Russia and China have always had leaders such as this except for few such as a few american presidents I cannot name a them off the top of my head.

And you are correct we are beocming weaker because of this war. it's a draining and pointless fight. But I never disagreed on this topic I was defining a win in terms of definign it from the eyes of history.

And the examples of the countries I have given are example of the countries who take the ass beating of the country that again in the eyes of history are winning and ruleing the world or attempting to at the moment. And they had peaceful leaders not ruthless ones.

Huh... wtf ..WTF? WTF?!

Umm personal attack much. I have human decency it might not be humble but I'm a pretty kind and caring guy man, I care for my neighbor to the best of my ability. Many of the members attest to that I would give the shirt off my back to anyone who needed it.

I never said I could care less I stated Military wise we are doing and repeating history and taking ti as a win which you challenged me to define. I cannot do anything about the autorcities except be glad im not a direct victim of it. I am not proud of what my country does but nor will I speak terribly of my OWN country they may have done these things but I owe my country alot for offering me a life of being carefree of violent civil war and safety from the harsh realities of the world. I never intended to sicken I was only defining the realities of historic "win" definitions of global control in which America is demostrating.

I know it is sad.... WTF personal attack agian below the belt iron slave below the belt. I like Ron Paul he is a good man but I stated as history has always done that kind hearted people canot attain power by doing the right thing it is the way of the world which I keep saying I never said these are my personal beliefs they are historic presedent which continue to occur time and time agian.

Jimmy Carter another great man not given the true recogition he deserves. He was a president but he isn't ruthless so his voice is rarely heard.

Take hitler the way his message was portrayed he practically yelled it with emotion and took it to a level where it fell on a personal level with the citizens of Germany.

then look at say Ron Paul, he is a soft spoken man and speaks from the heart on what is right in his mind but people don't hear that they want to hear strength people subconciousll want to be led by a strong leader someone who can take the reins and move the chariot of the country with strength and conviction. Ron Pauls voices dones't have it it has sense it has truth but people won't hear it. Now take the voice and Chirisma of say Obama with the ideals of Ron Paul would be awesome but that man does not exist yet.

Ron Paul is a good man, but becuase of the way our world is he will never get recognition. Ironslave my friend you have taken this debate and taken it to heart as a bit too personal cuase when I debate I don't debate with personal beliefs or feelings (most of the time lol) I use historic examples. And impersonal opinion.

Now to clarify it Ironslave I am going to put my personal feelings on the table so you can interpret it correctly from that monterous post.
I feel for those effected by the atrocities of my country, however I am glad I am not a victim of it. I beleive my country and spiraling down fast into chaos however I can't do shit about it atm. I do not support foriegn policy or this war but this is my right to do as an American, but I am not Anti-American so I love my country, just as if i had a son whom is a murderer I would dislike what he did and hope he recieves the rightful lash of justice but I still love him and will mourn his coming judgement.

I am not proud of what we did to japan as you stated I am I told you want happened.

And I do rejoice my country is a bad ass would wouldn't. It's doesn't mean I support it's fights. It's like to have a friend who can fight very well it's good to hang out with him cause you are safe when you are with him, but sometimes he bullies people and you don't like it but you're still glad he can protect you, you're still glad he's a bad ass.

Get what I am saying?