• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nylstroom Pervo arrested for 'upskirts' and more

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From www.freeracer.co.za

A suspected pervert from Vaalwater has been arrested after video material featuring several naked women was seized from his house. He has appeared in the Modimolle (Nylstroom) court.

Mr Graham Robert Large (41), described as a “friendly, well-natured man’’, was charged three times with crimen injuria. It is alleged that he set up secret camera and DVD recording equipment and filmed up to 18 women in his bathroom and sitting in front of his computer.

Attorney Herman van Rooyen, for the State, said that he expected more women to come forward and that Large will have more charges levelled against him in due course.

It is suspected that Large filmed women – mostly lodgers who worked on district farms in the area - naked in his bathroom shower, in the bath and on the toilet. The camera under his computer desk is thought to have been set up to secure “upskirts’’ when some of the women used his computer.

Rapport quotes one 19-year-old victim as saying: “I was referred to Large, who was said to be a reliable man who had offered rooms to lodgers before. He said I could stay in his house for free if I helped him with some of his paperwork.

“One day I came across a dvd featuring myself and other women, naked. I was shocked and traumatised and called the police. I saw this man as a friend, I never knew he had a sick side!

“After his arrest he told me he was sorry and I forgave him because I am a child of God, but nothing can remove the damage he has done.’’

The DVD’s seized from Large’s home have been sent to a forensic laboratory for further “analysis’’ and to ``identify'' some of the victims.

Lab scientists are likely to have a problem identifying women filmed in the “upskirt’’ shots. “Phew, this will be a hairy task,’’ a scientist who wishes to remain unidentified told freeracer.

– translated from original article in Rapport by Sonja Carstens, additions by freeracer

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welp no more DVD's for lodgercam man anymore.