• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WATCHMEN - TRAILER 2

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watchmen is a great HQ, let's see if the movie is good too...

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm praying so hard for this movie to not suck.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The characters seem dull and uninspired. Nothing in the trailer made me want to watch the movie xD
Damn I'm negative today.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The characters seem dull and uninspired. Nothing in the trailer made me want to watch the movie xD
Damn I'm negative today.

& yesterday and the day before :spy:

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn I'm negative today.

If the characters follow the graphic novel they will be the most psychologically complex superheroes in mainstream movies.

If you haven't read this graphic novel i highly suggest that you do. It is excellent and often referred to as "The best graphic novel of all time" and deservedly so.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If the characters follow the graphic novel they will be the most psychologically complex superheroes in mainstream movies.

If you haven't read this graphic novel i highly suggest that you do. It is excellent and often referred to as "The best graphic novel of all time" and deservedly so.

Perhaps my good man. But I am talking about the characters in the film. I doubt they will be able to present them and show their complexity in 2 hours. It all seems like an effects show.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:drool:
As a fan of the graphic novel, this movie looks awesome beyond words.
Does anyone have a sound clip of Rorschach's line at the end? Thats gotta be the best movie line ive heard in ages.

By the way,
In the trailer you can see Nite Owl screaming and falling to his knees...
theres a rumor that he witnesses Rorschach's death, unlike the graphic novel where he is too 'busy' to care

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like i said, should be good. just hope they dont put into much CGI etc
acting better be A+.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Found the trailer to the Watchmen game. Its called "The End Is Nigh" and is a prequel to the graphic novel and film.
Its co-op, and apparently another will be released to go along with the DVD release of Watchmen(Hopefully it will have The Comedian as the main character).

watchmentheendisnigh20090205103911975-1.jpg

watchmentheendisnigh20090205103908475-1.jpg

watchmentheendisnigh20090205103852366-1.jpg

watchmentheendisnigh20090205103837600-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ not bad, looks like a brawler game. hope to see some more pics soon
would be kool to see some vehicles.