• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Suicide bomber kills four in Iraq

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-01/27/content_10726637.htm

Four security forces killed in suicide car bombing in N Iraq

MOSUL, Iraq, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- A suicide car bomber struck the office of a Kurdish party in the city of Mosul Tuesday, killing four security members and wounding five others, a provincial police source said.

A suicide bomber rammed his explosive-borne vehicle into a checkpoint outside the office of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) in the Faisaliyah neighborhood in eastern Mosul, the source told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

The KDP is headed by Massud Barzani, president of the regional Kurdish government, which rules the autonomous region in northern Iraq.

The attack took place four days before the country's landmark provincial elections which are expected to redistribute power among conflicting Iraqi factions.

Nineveh province, with its capital city Mosul, some 400 km north of Baghdad, is said to be one of the last strongholds of al-Qaida fighters in the war-torn country.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A message attached to his chest "We love you America!"

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahem... aren't we forgetting something, Tech?

i remember how IS and tech used to post sarcastic threads with new bombing attacks in iraq to prove their point of the surge being a failure. havent seen to many of those lately:keke: