• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Father throws daughter to death from bridge

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

A man allegedly threw his 4-year-old daughter 190 feet (58 meters) to her death from a busy traffic bridge in Australia's second-largest city today, officials said.

The 36-year-old father was scheduled to appear in a Melbourne court later today charged with her murder, police Sgt. Creina O'Grady said. He faces a maximum life sentence if convicted.

The girl was rushed to Royal Children's Hospital after being dragged barely alive from the Yarra River. The hospital said she died about four hours after the fall.

The father had appeared before a family court on Tuesday and Wednesday to settle custody of the couple's three children with their mother, a court official said.

The girl's two brothers may have been inside an SUV parked nearby when the man allegedly dropped the girl off the West Gate Bridge, Detective Inspector Steve Clark told reporters.

The surviving children were still with their father when he was arrested about an hour later outside the family court, he said.

None of the family were identified by authorities to protect the children's identities.

The alleged murder happened during rush hour on the bridge, an eight-lane freeway linking downtown Melbourne with the city's western suburbs.

Shocked witnesses called police to report seeing the girl being thrown from the bridge into the river shortly after 9 a.m.

A man "dropped (her) over the bridge" into the water, and police in a boat rescued the child about 10 minutes later, Clark said.

Clark said their mother had been informed but did not give details.

A court official, who declined to be named because she was not authorized to speak to the media, said the custody hearing over the children had ended Wednesday without a ruling because the parents had agreed to share access.

The hearing had been listed to resume Thursday, but neither parent had been expected to attend for a third day in court, she said.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wtf... is wrong with these people.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same location where im from
Melbourne/Australia :bitenails:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
they are from Australia :umwtf:

:rofl3:

SOUTHERN Austrlalians :D not from where I'm from ;)

Fucking disgusting, I don't understand what brings someone to do this sort of thing.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
SOUTHERN Austrlalians :D not from where I'm from ;)

Fucking disgusting, I don't understand what brings someone to do this sort of thing.

Not where Im from either. Dryden is the only one to put into this group of southern sickos. :bitenails:

Disgusting , he probs should of thrown himself off the bridge.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Bullet between the eyes should fix that imo..
Wtf is wrong with people these days...more and more fucked up shit

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was on the news tonight, they said the wife left him and he became depressed

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was on the news tonight, they said the wife left him and he became depressed

You gotta become pretty fucking depressed to throw your daughter off a fucking bridge. Depressed or not this sickens me. Depression can fuck you up royally, but there is no excuse for this. Hope he gets life.