• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Happy birthday Tech.... ??

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Possibly Tech's 23rd? :dunnodude:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Thanks.

but my birthday isn't for another 5 weeks.

:borat:

P

Pain

VIP
My birthday is on march 21.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mines Feb 6th
don't you bastards forget it either :bball:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was never born... I am a sentient and forgotten Soviet super-computer abandoned in Novaya Zemlya

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Mines Feb 6th
don't you bastards forget it either :bball:

My wife and I's 10 year anniversary is on Feb 6. I'll think of you as I'm balls deep in her. :gaysign:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol Tech used a fake date on facebook n00bslave.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol Tech used a fake date on facebook n00bslave.

when i saw this i thought "there's no way tech is telling us when his birthday is" it would be a piece of information someone could use to possibly find out who he is :spy:

does anyone have pictures of tech?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, ive seen pics of all the mods and admins.

well i think it's safe to say that no one except mods and admins (and maybe braaq and tim, who suck the proverbial teat of the aforementioned. lol.) have seen what he looks like. usually i wouldn't care but i for some reason would like to match a face to the name when reading his posts.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i think it's safe to say that no one except mods and admins (and maybe braaq and tim, who suck the proverbial teat of the aforementioned. lol.) have seen what he looks like. usually i wouldn't care but i for some reason would like to match a face to the name when reading his posts.

its just a white guy bigger than you.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
when i saw this i thought "there's no way tech is telling us when his birthday is" it would be a piece of information someone could use to possibly find out who he is :spy:
My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

that.. has got to be the gayest thing I have ever heard in my life.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Here you go:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
that.. has got to be the gayest thing I have ever heard in my life.
watch it.

519eo3-1.jpg