• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brooke Hogan To Wrestle Reid Flair At The Florida State Fair

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Source: TampaBay.com

Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are two of the biggest names in pro wrestling history. With their children making their way into the entertainment business, you knew it was only a matter of time before the second generation squared off in the ring.

According to TampaBay.com, Brooke Hogan and her VH1 handlers are shooting an episode of Brooke Knows Best at the Florida State Fair on February 6th. A deal for Brooke to wrestle at the event is "90 percent done" and her will be none other than Reid Flair. The match will take place in a circus tent after the last show of the day by Circus Hollywood.

The newspaper speculated that "The Hulkster and Co. are no doubt going to show up for those shenanigans." We'll keep you posted.

:doh:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
If I were Ric, I´d just rip her bra off...If she's wearing one :bitelip:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would lick her big feets and keep her happy

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shes nasty she looks like her mum who is even nastier, she reminds of me Dog the bounty hunters wife boobra or watever her name is

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update

ource: PWInsider.com

Last week a Tampa newspaper reported that Brooke Hogan would be at the Florida State Fair later this month to wrestle a match against Ric Flair's son Reid. We've received word that the newspaper article was wrong and there was no actual match scheduled between the two.

Reid was scheduled to wrestle match at the State Fair and Brooke Hogan was going to visit, with VH1 cameras shooting footage for the new season of Brooke's VH-1 reality series. There was talk of Brooke accompanying Reid to the ring, but it appears the report about Reid wrestling Brooke was a publicity stunt.

Unfortunately for all parties involved, Reid suffered an injury while training over the weekend and his match at the State Fair is cancelled.

Pink Sneakers Productions, which produces Brooke's VH1 show and also shot the pilot for the new Ric and Reid Flair reality series, was hoping the crossover would help the Flair show get picked up.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brooke Hogan is huge!
She makes most women look like peanuts :rofl3: