• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Pill to replace Fitness

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scientists offer revolutionary news: now we can fight for beautiful figure with the help of special pills! Researchers developed two drugs which can mobilize internal reserves of our body and help develop muscles and burn fat without getting out of that comfy couch. The developers optimistically state that those pills will help stay in great shape at all time even to those people who do not like putting themselves through the trouble of working out. Both drugs have special effect on a particular gene which is connected to the muscle development and maintenance of muscle tone.

Experiments have shown that lab mice could run extra 68% when given the magic drug. Interesting enough, the greater the distance the more the drug enhances the organism’s stamina. The scientists believe that the drugs will have similar effect on people. Furthermore, how much the pills effect our body does not depend on the physical state of the organism. The results of this study were published in the Cell magazine.

The head of the research team, molecular biologist Ronald Evans, expressed his hopes that the drug, if allowed for public usage, will replace workouts for anyone who spends most of his or her life sitting or for the in-bed patients.

At the same time, the medics are cautious since athletes when struggling for best results on the competition may abuse usage of those fitness-pills. The scientists have developed a special test as a way to prevent such actions; the test will help them test for presence of those drugs in the person’s blood and urine.

The side effects of the drugs have not been reported yet

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a load of bullshit
now the lazy pple can look good to :/ fucking fat lazy pple

MrThinker

MrThinker

Sound like a Muscletech claim without the creatine monohydrate adding's.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Link please ?

I have been hearing about this pill for a long time. I find it great, no more weight related illness.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a load of bullshit
now the lazy pple can look good to :/ fucking fat lazy pple

LOL, do u believe that shit, really u do? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Man, if you want to get big, "eat like a son of a bitvh and train like a motherfucker (D.Yates)". Forget about magic pills. :thumbsup2:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, if you want to get big, "eat like a son of a bitvh and train like a motherfucker (D.Yates)". Forget about magic pills.

quite ironic isnt it hehe

hello ma name e borat :borat: jagshemash

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
stories like this are recycled every year.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stories like this are recycled every year.

yeah, pretty much..... im sure its possible to express similar genes that exercise does.. but no way can someone live a couch potato lifestyle and be as healthy as someone who exercises regularly.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh yay, another excuse for fat lazy people to not do hard work!:D

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo yo yo, there will be one day in which you really could emulate all the hard work of a person exercising over the period of years with a week use of chemicals. My uncle works in a major pharmaceutical company, shit is SO cash.

MrThinker

MrThinker

I can't wait to hear the crazy Side Effect thats going to come along with the magic pill.

"Side May Include" -

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha awesome vid man!
@Neo, oh yay...

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha awesome vid man!
@Neo, oh yay...

Yeah man, I know it sounds like cheating, especially for us who take sacrifices to gain each pound or for each pound lost. But clearly, tell that to all the people who are barely alive and dying who could use some sort of pill with this applications.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They have already placed huge orders: