• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Champion Nutrition Presents Bikini Models Behind The Scenes

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The FLEX Bikini Model Search Online presented by Champion Nutrition spanned five months, over 500,000 votes, 500-plus competitors and produced six winners. In the March 2009 issue of FLEX magazine, you can get up close and personal with each of those beautiful women. As promised, you can get an even better behind-the-scenes view here on Flexonline.com. So check the links below, as these two behind-the-scenes galleries kick off our week-long online Bikini Bonanza, brought to you by Champion Nutrition.

Last edited by a moderator:
akita

akita

I.....could live almost decently without those pics....Didn't need them at all...why.....:tear:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^:rofl3:

thats what i'm talking about dridderz :drool:
awesome thread bro :thumbsup2:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man.... I could have put cams in all thier rooms and shower and set a live feed going to the MM.com if I knew where they were ahead of time lol.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeh behind the scenes are only any good if you see them naked.