• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IRON MAN 2 Cast

P

Pain

VIP
:umwtf:

Mickey Rourke ... Ivan / Whiplash

Robert Downey Jr. ... Tony Stark / Iron Man

Samuel L. Jackson ... Nick Fury (rumored)
Emily Blunt ... Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow

Gwyneth Paltrow ... Pepper Potts

Don Cheadle ... Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes

Sam Rockwell ... Justin Hammer

Tim Robbins ... Howard Stark (rumored)

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
pff....

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Its looks to be better casted than the first one.

True...but this just got more unreal then the first one...which imo is making it "worse" then the first (not meaning that the first was bad)...that being said..it might be a entertaining movie though

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
No Chuck Norris?

:umwtf:

P

Pain

VIP
True...but this just got more unreal then the first one...which imo is making it "worse" then the first (not meaning that the first was bad)...that being said..it might be a entertaining movie though

More unreal?

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is currently a Captain America movie, a Nick Fury movie, a Thor movie and finally The Avengers movie planned.

If you notice in Iron Man and Hulk, they speak of "a team"...this be The Avengers!!!

BTW,
Recasting Don Cheadle as Rhodes was stupid.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
More unreal?

Making a suit like that dont look very real does it?..and I guess the other guys with cool names will have something that will challange Starks suit like the other dude in the first movie

P

Pain

VIP
Making a suit like that dont look very real does it?..and I guess the other guys with cool names will have something that will challange Starks suit like the other dude in the first movie

Who said they were going for realism? Its a super hero movie, a fictional super hero movie.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Who said they were going for realism? Its a super hero movie, a fictional super hero movie.

What Im saying is that most movies tend to go over the top when they are trying to be "better" then the precursor

P

Pain

VIP
What Im saying is that most movies tend to go over the top when they are trying to be "better" then the precursor

Thats just how movies go. They have to top the previous one.

"Wait, you mean theres another island?" :bitenails:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So how about instead of making a better film instead, they just re-release the first one again. Or better yet make the exact same film again. :footmouth:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually Samuel L. Jackson is already contracted to perfrom in 4 marvel comic based movies as Nick Fury so he is no longer rumored unless something happens like death or contract re-negging.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ which movies Z?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
So how about instead of making a better film instead, they just re-release the first one again. Or better yet make the exact same film again. :footmouth:

Do you have a urge to argue with me all the f**king time..:doh:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly. What super hero movie is based in any kind of realism? Peter Parker got bitten by a radioactive spider, Bruce Banner got shot with gamma rays, I fail to see how this is any different.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Reality land:
spider-1.gif

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sam Jackson is contracted for Iron Man 2, and Avengers in 2010 or is it 12 don't rememeber