• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Branch Warren Interview

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch Warren Interview

WarrenB_140507_648_N.jpg

Pro BodybuildingDaily.com: Last year you tore your tricep right off the bone. Now that you’re 5 months since the injury, how’s your tricep doing?
Branch Warren: It was August 15th when I tore my tricep. It’s doing great and has recovered a lot faster than I anticipated. The rehab is done and it’s 100 percent now.

PBD.com: You’re known for your trademark size and hardcore training style, even with the arm being recovered are you still able to train with the same intensity as before the injury occurred?
Branch Warren: Yes, absolutely. I’m 100 percent and have gotten the complete range of motion back. I train just as heavy now and am doing my regular exercises with no problems.

PBD.com: You’ve stated that you’re going to make your return debut at the 2009 Arnold Classic. Is this still the plan or will you be picking another competition?
Branch Warren: It’s still the plan; I’ll definitely be on stage at the Arnold this year.

PBD.com: Last year before the injury you were preparing for the 2008 Mr. Olympia and stated that it was the best you’d ever looked. Are you in the same condition at this point as you were in 2008?
Branch Warren: I’m almost 260 pounds and I’m actually in a little better condition at this point, and I’ve never been in this kind of condition this far out.

PBD.com: Who do you see as being your biggest threat this year at the Arnold Classic?
Branch Warren: I just compete against myself. I can’t control who shows up so I just focus on me. Guys like Victor and Kai are a couple of favorites and are threats to anyone, but I just concentrate on myself and how I’m going to look.

PBD.com: How’s everything going with Team MuscleTech, are you guys working on anything new?
Branch Warren: Team MuscleTech is great. I just signed a long-term contract with them and plan on finishing my career with Team MuscleTech. I’ve been filming some training videos of myself and they’ll be on MuscleTech.com soon so you gotta check that out, along with some of the new supplements they have. I’m taking Anabolic VITAKIC and CyroTest with great results. Anabolic VITAKIC is a multivitamin that helps you pack on some serious size. CryoTest is a product I was dying to try from MuscleTech when I first heard they were creating it. It’s awesome – gets your testosterone levels jacked up. Testosterone is crucial in bodybuilding and CryoTest is a must for any serious bodybuilder.

Source: http://www.probodybuildingdaily.com/

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ wow, talk about promoting your sponsor lulz, vitakic for serious size...of course! it has creatine! :rofl3:

Hope Branch comes looking great at the AC!

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ wow, talk about promoting your sponsor lulz, vitakic for serious size...of course! it has creatine! :rofl3:

Hope Branch comes looking great at the AC!

Whatever pays the bills.