• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

National Signing Day

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today is National Signing Day for high school football players. My team, the LSU Tigers!!!!, has the number one recruiting class so far and hopefully we can and to that at 12:30 central time. Hopefully Rueben Randle of Bastrop, LA(about 20 mins from where i live) will be smart and sign with LSU.

who do you guys like this year in college football and how do their recruiting classes look?

here is a link to rivals.com a good site for college football and all the recruiting:
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/

R

RIP

I like Michigan to rebound after their worst season in the history of Michigan football. I think Coach Rodriguez is going to sign a top fleet footed QB and get the offence some what back on track. I wish Les would have came back to Michigan. Im sure LSU will have another fine year. Good Luck

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I knew that Les would never go to Michigan and I'm really glad he didn't. I think LSU is going to have a really good season. They have a top notch recruiting class.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
update: as of 12:52 according to rivals.com Rueben Randle is going to be a LSU Tiger and my day just got a WHOLE lot better because of it.

R

RIP

QB Denard Robinson out of Florida going to Mich.