• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Markus Ruhl: Big And Loving it

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
“Big and loving it” continues in the cinematic style of “Ruhl Made in Germany” and shows the insanely freaky physique, the great sense of humor as well as the very intimate and emotional moments in the life of IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Markus Rühl. Become a witness, as Markus lives through the heights and depths of the professional bodybuilding business and clears the way back for his return to the top elite of the sport of bodybuilding.

“Big and Loving It” is completely different than everything else before it. No other bodybuilding production can compare. Never before has a documentary from the professional sport of bodybuilding captured such contrasts between “drama” and “comedy” - high-quality information and the most absurd jokes all at the same time.

With a production time of over three years, the documentary captures the most intimate portrait ever of a professional athlete, which must be seen to appreciate the scope of the project. The DVD contains more than 200 minutes of material, which shows the main film in three different versions: “Normal version” (the version favored by production) “Rühl special version” (completely uncensored) and the “extended training version”.

Full Video On Youtube - Streaming
95% all German
No Sub-titles

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His wide = top notch hottie.
Ruhls always gonna be BIG!!!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DriDDeRz again.