• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WANTED: Weapons Of Fate

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this game looks pretty good. ive never really been into games based on movies but this one might be different.....or it least i hope. i loved the movie and i hope i will love the game. i love the "who the fuck are you" quote in the trailer.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't find somebody who kills people for a living as entitled to saying "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" to anyone but himself.

Game mechanic of bullet bending is quite nice. Hope they got something else in there because it wont stand a chance against every other game out there otherwise.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^yea youre right but i thought it just sound pretty cool in the trailer.

i think the bullet bending will pretty cool. any movie game is hard to compete with really good games like COD and gears of war but i hope this one will be good.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^yea youre right but i thought it just sound pretty cool in the trailer.

i think the bullet bending will pretty cool. any movie game is hard to compete with really good games like COD and gears of war but i hope this one will be good.

High five bro !

I hope it rocks too =)