• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Resident Evil

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

Any other RE fans out there? If so will you be getting #5?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Been a huge fan of Resident evil series for meny years!!

and will be buying the RS5 if by the time it comes out ive got an xbox360 again

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't played any but 4, but I absolutely loved 4 (which I know was different from the past games). I'm hesitant on 5 at the moment- it looks very fun, but it seems the fear element is all but gone (especially in co-op) and it seems like a shiny RE4. I'll wait for reviews and if they're not quite high enough, I'll but it when the price drops.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fans ?

Table_Fan-1.jpg

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be picking it up, due to it being co-op...
Its one of the top 3 co-op games im looking foward to this year(the others being WATCHMEN and GHOSTBUSTERS).

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was a huge Rez fan... but to be honest I hate the path they have taken since Rez 4. Its now just become another 3d person shooter............ I really like the oringals for the puzzle solving and just really liked the versions before 4. I'm pretty sure I've finished all the Rez games except 4... it seemed cool at first with it having more action but I have to say Rez 4 is nothing compared to the oringals...

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gotta agree RE has definately lost is "scare factor" and has become a shooter.

They need to back track to the puzzle/strategy parts of the game that was enjoyable especially in RE 1 and 2. The fact that perhaps the zombies can run this time is an appealing factor as the old walking zombies gets kinda old ya know... just walk around them.

And the coincidental running into them in alleys...

I WILL buy RE-5 as I have been a RE fan for life but I hope it does contain the scare factor it has been missing out on.