• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Afghan soldiers attack US Humvee (video)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Very disturbing video filmed by Afghan soldiers. (terrorists, insurgents, Al-Qaeda, or whatever they call themselves)

American soldiers killed after their Humvee explodes.

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=7861-brutal-attack-on-humvee

After watching the video, are you the type of person who thinks:

1. the US military should stay and try to kill all the "enemies" in Afghanistan.
or
2. the US military should leave Afghanistan asap, so this doesn't happen again.

Answer honestly.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How old is the video.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
bullet in the head was the first thought

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we've seen many videos where americans murder and cheer so i cant say i feel sad when i see americans die,on the other hand tho i think that this world would be better without the taliban and religiously fanatic people there for i think that the US should stay and finish what they started.
i wouldn't argue that it would be better if they hadn't go to the middle east from the beginning but since you went there and fueled even more hatred now its your responsibility to finish the job,if the US leaves now the taliban will take it as their victory and that would make them stronger and more acceptable to the muslim world.If you stay you will spend billions of dollars chasing barefoot insurgents,either way you loose U.S

one last thing...a big fuck off to all the duchebag americans that voted for george W bush you really helped this world become a worst place,god bless you

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stay and kill these assholes

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DUDE! WTF?
That link is all kinds of messed up:
Rape, mutilated bodies, sex slaves...We're all going to hell just for clicking that link :umwtf:

And in my opinion,
If some country invaded mine and stayed...i'd be running at them with a broken bottle.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DUDE! WTF?
That link is all kinds of messed up:
Rape, mutilated bodies, sex slaves...We're all going to hell just for clicking that link :umwtf:

:49:

And in my opinion,
If some country invaded mine and stayed...i'd be running at them with a broken bottle.

Exactly :thumbsup2:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This reminds me of the time my dad told me about the first time he saw deer hunter, he said at the time he wanted to kill every gook he saw. I had the same initial thoughts about this video. I don't even know what to think anymore, part of me wants to stay, part of me wants to leave.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can't look at it as the poor solider.

Take a moment to look through the eyes of the "insurgents"

We are armed and armored soldiers in their country, tooting assault rifles and riding around in armored vehicles what are they to think?

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:doh: @ these responses.

I'm not sure what's more painful; seeing the video or seeing the responses.

I pick option #2, BTW. This wouldn't happen if we leave and the world would be more peaceful and America wouldn't be in a depression, either.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we've seen many videos where americans murder and cheer so i cant say i feel sad when i see americans die,on the other hand tho i think that this world would be better without the taliban and religiously fanatic people there for i think that the US should stay and finish what they started.
i wouldn't argue that it would be better if they hadn't go to the middle east from the beginning but since you went there and fueled even more hatred now its your responsibility to finish the job,if the US leaves now the taliban will take it as their victory and that would make them stronger and more acceptable to the muslim world.If you stay you will spend billions of dollars chasing barefoot insurgents,either way you loose U.S

one last thing...a big fuck off to all the duchebag americans that voted for george W bush you really helped this world become a worst place,god bless you

we dont cut the heads off iraqi soldiers and burn them and hangthem from a bridge. the stuff these guys do are sick. if you were a iraqi and you were a POW you would get treated very well, you would have food you would have a bed everything. a buddy of mine spend some time in germany where some old ass german guy said he was a POW in WW2 and he said the americans treated him better then his own military did. sorry man you say you dont feel sorry for them because you dont care, but if it was your country who made the mistake of going to war and your friends and family members were getting killed like that it would hurt you when some one on the internet would say "oh i really dont feel sorry for them".

and BTW this is OEF theres alot of other countries on our side involved in this. 645 Americans, eight Australians, 143 Britons, 108 Canadians, three Czech, 21 Danes, 18 Dutch, three Estonians, one Finn, 24 French, 25 Germans, two Hungarians, 12 Italians, one Latvian, one Lithuanian, two NATO/ISAF, three Norwegians, nine Poles, two Portuguese, eight Romanians, one South Korean, 25 Spaniards, two Swedes were killed in OEF. so yea its not entirely Bushes fault the worrld is involved in this.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
the stuff these guys do are sick. if you were a iraqi and you were a POW you would get treated very well, you would have food you would have a bed everything.

Warning: graphic pics posted below.
6a00d83455f7ff69e200e54kd1-1.jpg

6a00d83455f7ff69e200e54tu5-1.jpg

39120880dd825732bomg2-1.jpg

abu2ig7-1.jpg

abu3mt3-1.jpg

abughraibseries30630dx7-1.jpg

abughraib53yr6-1.jpg

abughraiblp4-1.jpg

abughraibprisonphotos11ia3-1.jpg

abughraibprisonphotos11vk1-1.jpg

abughraibprisonphotos11ui7-1.jpg

ghostsofabughraibfilmsthk5-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Old pics Tech, and G-bays going down soon

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Warning: graphic pics posted below.
6a00d83455f7ff69e200e54kd1-1.jpg

6a00d83455f7ff69e200e54tu5-1.jpg

39120880dd825732bomg2-1.jpg

abu2ig7-1.jpg

abu3mt3-1.jpg

abughraibseries30630dx7-1.jpg

abughraib53yr6-1.jpg

abughraiblp4-1.jpg

abughraibprisonphotos11ia3-1.jpg

abughraibprisonphotos11vk1-1.jpg

abughraibprisonphotos11ui7-1.jpg

ghostsofabughraibfilmsthk5-1.jpg

ok tech, were these guys punished or werent they? its stupid crime that they will pay for. terrorist get away with it to them its ok to cut off a soldiers head on camera. cmon man, unless the POW tried to run away or tried to fight one of the guards then they wouldnt have any problems. people make crimes and should be punished, how do we punish the bad guys?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
ok tech, were these guys punished or werent they? its stupid crime that they will pay for. terrorist get away with it to them its ok to cut off a soldiers head on camera. cmon man, unless the POW tried to run away or tried to fight one of the guards then they wouldnt have any problems. people make crimes and should be punished, how do we punish the bad guys?
were the US soldiers punished? hardly...

Twelve soldiers have been convicted of various charges relating to the incidents, all including dereliction of duty—most receiving relatively minor sentences. Two soldiers have either been cleared of charges or have not been charged. No one has been convicted for murders of detainees.

when you say "terrorist", are you talking about the men defending their country? I don't see how that makes them a terrorist. Nevertheless, they probably cut off peoples heads to prove a point. It's their way of sending everyone a message that they won't back down and they don't fear the US military.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

1) Who the hell ever said it was okay to cut the heads off Americans??

2) I agree... people SHOULD be punished for their crimes.... after due process, and a trial. Did this happen? Hardly...