• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk Posing Routine Music Preview

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
David Turk Posing Routine Music Preview

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like it will be a good posing routine and performance aswel,
is he going to do the stripper pose ? :keke:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As far as bodybuilding routines, FUCK YEAH!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like the routine (though i hate that routines mean absolutely nothing in amateur events, you could basically do your routine in jeans and not affect your placing from prejudging) but may i add, please don't do the whole "get the crowd involved thing" which basically means walking around onstage and waving your hands in the air basically saying "applaud for me" and hitting most musculars. i find it highly annoying and not something a good posing routine would need. i noticed that you don't need to do that to get them applauding, if you look good, and pose well, they will get involved.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Should be great guys! The plan for his back should turn out great!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like the routine (though i hate that routines mean absolutely nothing in amateur events, you could basically do your routine in jeans and not affect your placing from prejudging) but may i add, please don't do the whole "get the crowd involved thing" which basically means walking around onstage and waving your hands in the air basically saying "applaud for me" and hitting most musculars. i find it highly annoying and not something a good posing routine would need. i noticed that you don't need to do that to get them applauding, if you look good, and pose well, they will get involved.
I didn't necessarily mean waving his hands in the air, but yes he would be walking to different sides of the stage.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That would be great if he did as in the clip yes :xyxthumbs:
(That first side tri is sick!)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol the intro should be like this

"on stage slowly walking, music edited to have the part where King says "madness?..THIS IS SPARTAAA!!" and bam,