• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Layne Norton: The Come back RELOADED!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Come Back: Layne Norton RELOADED
layne_norton_comeback-1.jpg

I was in one of the best PhD programs in the country and I was about to get married to my lovely fiance Isabel in May... life was good. No life was great! But on February 25th, 2008... it changed forever. Read on.
More Can be read here
Link:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne_norton_comeback_1.htm

The Emergency Room:
As we drove to the ER my mind was racing. What had I done? How stupid could I be? Pec tears can deform your physique. Anyone who has seen a bodybuilder with an unrepaired pec tear knows that it is very damaging to one's symmetry. That may sound like a shallow assessment, but I love bodybuilding and I love competing so for me it was a very depressing thought to be faced with. We got to the ER and had to fill out how many papers while we were waiting. It was funny; it never really hurt that much to be honest. Perhaps it was because I was so pissed off that I had torn my pec that I didn't think about the pain, but I always thought that injury would be much more painful. Don't get me wrong, it didn't feel great, but it wasn't agonizing.

After about 2 hours it was finally our turn to see the doctor. He was a nice enough guy but I could tell he really didn't know much about my injury. Come to find out pec tears are very rare and only about 200-300 are reported per year.

The doctor had me move my arm into various positions and examined my chest. He said "I think you just have a strain", I started to breathe a sigh of relief! Maybe that's why it didn't hurt that bad!? Maybe I just strained it

615lb Raw sumo deadlift

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Newest vid of Layne, lifting at the 2009 APA Crush Cupid meet at 215 lbs in the 220 lb Raw Class

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was Amazing to watch! laynes a strong bastard :hyperguy: congrats to him on his lifts and new record

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome lifts, all props to him.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Layne is strong MFkr !

thrully inspirational.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No bench? Guess his pec isn't up to a meet.

But I am impressed with his deadlift! Overhand grip too! (I assume it had to be a hook grip).

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
He is indeed strong, very much looking forward to seeing him compete on stage again!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
awesome deads thats for sure!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome deads. Layne is a strong dude. thanks Dridderz and tkD!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff