• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Oscar winners leaked!(spoiler warning)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting if true..
http://mogglas.com/2009/02/09/oscar-winners-leaked/
So now that I’ve finally seen all of the nominated movies in the most important categories, I can list the probable winners!

Actor in a Leading Role - Mickey Rourke (The Wrestler)
Actress in a Leading Role - Kate Winslet (The Reader)

Actor in a Supporting Role - Heath Ledger (The Dark Knight)
Actress in a Supporting Role - Viola Davis (Doubt)

Animated Feature Film - Wall-E

Costume Design - Australia

Film Editing - Slumdog Millionaire

Foreign Language Film - The Class

Music (Score) - AR Rahman (Slumdog Millionaire)
Music (Song) - “Jai Ho” (Slumdog Millionaire)

Best Picture - Slumdog Millionaire

Trust me, I have money on this! The only one I’m not sure about is Viola Davis, the odds say Penelope Cruz, but I really think Viola Davis did a better Job. And I haven’t even seen any of the foreign language films so I’m just guessing, and the trailer for The Class looked good and that’s why I went with it.

I cant wait for the 22nd!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we shell soon see if this thread lives up to the leaked results :bitenails:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'll place an enormous bet against anyone and I'll give you odds. :gaysign:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll place an enormous bet against anyone and I'll give you odds. :gaysign:

Not that im betting against you, but do you think they're all wrong?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Not that im betting against you, but do you think they're all wrong?
Absolutely not, some of the guesses are spot-on actually but some have no chance. Nonetheless, I'm not even really speculating; I don't know what every exact answer will be but I know these aren't it. I'm pretty sure other "leaked" lists featured more categories as well. I also find it hilarious that anyone thinks Viola Davis did a better job than Penelope Cruz this year...she's the Ruby Dee of the 2009 nominees.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Absolutely not, some of the guesses are spot-on actually but some have no chance. Nonetheless, I'm not even really speculating; I don't know what every exact answer will be but I know these aren't it. I'm pretty sure other "leaked" lists featured more categories as well. I also find it hilarious that anyone thinks Viola Davis did a better job than Penelope Cruz this year...she's the Ruby Dee of the 2009 nominees.
My predictions would be as follows:

Best Actor:
-Rourke for The Wrestler though Sean Penn has an equal chance. It's truly a coin flip. The only other nominee with even the slightest chance of winning would be Frank Langella if Penn and Rourke split votes a la Brody's win over Jack and Daniel Day Lewis a few years back. Even so, Frost/Nixon has had no momentum through award season so it's unlikely.

Best Supporting Actor:
Ledger. Bet the house.

Best Actress:
Kate Winslett in a terrible movie. I'd love for Hathaway to steal but I doubt it will happen. Streep might have a better shot even but she already has multiple statuettes so likely will be passed by here.

Best Supporting Actress:
Penelope Cruz. Deserved.

Animated Feature:
WALL-E. I'd say Kung Fu Panda could pass it but it's doubtful.

Cinematography:
Slumdog Millionare. I'm not impressed by much from this category.

Costumes:
Hopefully The Duchess, which is mutually exclusive to it being the best film nominated for this category.

Directing:
Danny Boyle (Slumdog)

Documentary:
Man on Wire

Editing:
Slumdog probably.

Foreign Language Film:
Waltz with Bashir. Again, the best films that would fall into this grouping weren't nominated.

Makeup:
Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Original Song:
“Jai Ho” from Slumdog Millionaire. Springsteen should have been nominated for "The Wrestler" especially after winning the Golden Globe. He should have then gone on to win this award.

Best Picture:
Slumdog

Adapted Screenplay:
Slumdog

Original Screenplay:
Milk

I skipped some technical categories but most of these are pretty concrete.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Lines predictions. Although Kung Fu Panda actually has no chance. It will be close between Bolt and Wall-E.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I agree with Lines predictions. Although Kung Fu Panda actually has no chance. It will be close between Bolt and Wall-E.

PAUL-E

PAUL-E

(someone edit paulies face onto a wall-e body please)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Thats a given.
Apparently his daughter will accept the award...thats gonna be sad to watch.
His daughter is only 3 years old. She won't be there to accept it.

The award will held in a trust by her mother Michelle Williams, then Heath's daughter will get the award when she is 18.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
you can bet on "the Class" for sure..

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You can tell from just reading the text that these aren't the true answers but just a headline some douche gave his blog in order to get hits. He even indirectly admits this by saying he can now list the "probable" winners. Not all categories are listed here either. Truth be told, there was a rumor that the results did leak, but that list is 100% false as well.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
My hope is for 'O Saya' to win best song. Music for Slumdog Millionaire is incredible.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol your predictions failed.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So much for winners leaked .....or they changed some of the winners after the list leaked?