• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you Openly Hate?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really can't stand illegal immigrants...not so much them, but USA's response to them. I have a friend who works for the Border Patrol, and he openly admits that it is a joke. In a world where we can barely support our own people, we shouldn't worry about them. ER's shouldn't allow them, Schools should not educate them. If they wanna come and work here, whatever, but unless they are paying into the economy through taxes, doors closed.:talkhand:

Another thing I can't believe, As a country, we house illegal immigrants in Jails and Prison for thier entire sentences. Being an employee of a prison, It blows my mind to see the amount of people we house and then ship home when they are done. I can understand this for violent offenders and sex offenders who are a threat whereever they are...but drugs...property crime... theft..come on. Umm.... yea...ship them immediately.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate people who don't want to share the gym equipment.
People who Say they are using 2 - 4 different exercise machines all at once and don't want to share.
People who don't put weights away after they have finished using them
People who drive under the speed limit
Old people who drive way to slow

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I really can't stand illegal immigrants...not so much them, but USA's response to them. I have a friend who works for the Border Patrol, and he openly admits that it is a joke. In a world where we can barely support our own people, we shouldn't worry about them. ER's shouldn't allow them, Schools should not educate them. If they wanna come and work here, whatever, but unless they are paying into the economy through taxes, doors closed.:talkhand:

Another thing I can't believe, As a country, we house illegal immigrants in Jails and Prison for thier entire sentences. Being an employee of a prison, It blows my mind to see the amount of people we house and then ship home when they are done. I can understand this for violent offenders and sex offenders who are a threat whereever they are...but drugs...property crime... theft..come on. Umm.... yea...ship them immediately.
agree with your first paragraph. cut off the free resources we give them, and they will eventually leave.

second paragraph, not so much. if we ship aliens back to their home country for breaking the law, that would serve no purpose.....they'd sneak back in and do the same thing over and over with no consequence. if you break the laws in this country, you should have to serve time in this country's prison. Ideally, if our boder security was better and we didn't give illegals so many free privileges...they wouldn't even bother coming back.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I hate:

Taxi drivers.
Disrespectful people.
Modern rap/hip-hip/r&b.
Most modern dance music.
Customers.
Shitty bus drivers.
Fat people that wear clothes either way to tight or short/small.
Tight skinny leg jeans.
People who don't put their weights away.
People who try to talk to you in the middle of a set.
Emo punks and their fashion.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wiggers
Emo's
Guidoes

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- illegal immigrants
- people who do 65lbs biceps curls in a squat rack and cheat while doing them :49:
- people who put 3-4 plates a side for squats but only to 1/4 of the rom and feel super hardcore
- people who drive under speed limit and block the left lane (gtfo of my way im getting uber angry)
- people who drive super slow away like on a red light which just switched to green and it takes them a minute to accelerate up to 50-60
- my lazy and retarded co-workers who always say ooh there is no need to rush ooh there is no need to rush (specially on your gym days and you don't want to work overtime)
- the fact that all of the mexican co-workers i have don't speak proper english after living in the states for over 15 years

more coming..

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
second paragraph, not so much. if we ship aliens back to their home country for breaking the law, that would serve no purpose.....they'd sneak back in and do the same thing over and over with no consequence. if you break the laws in this country, you should have to serve time in this country's prison. Ideally, if our boder security was better and we didn't give illegals so many free privileges...they wouldn't even bother coming back.

and of course, if non violent drug crimes were decriminalized, they wouldn't be in there anyways wasting space and money...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate elitists, shit talkers, and those who reflect their insecurity by attemtping to bring down others.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate:

People who driving fucking slow I mean wtf the speed limit here is 35 mph, and anyone who drives like 20 I want to shoot until they cannot be identified by family nor peers.

People who come into the gym wearing sandals to workout. Wtf I hope you drop a weight on your foot you fucking retard.

The fat fucks who come to the gym for the first time then jump on the scale and Oooh and Ahh and the 1-2 lbs. of water they burned away then go to Mcdonalds.

The dumb posers who load up a bench bar on something they and I both know is questionable to thier strength levels then need it lifted off thier chest.

The asswipe that tries to innocently jump on the machines after for set after directly telling him your are using it.

The dumb cunt who sthinks she's a personal training and tells me benching on a balance ball will aid in my bench balance bitch wtf you talking about? (she's really hot though)

The fat fucking tub of lards in my classroom that constantly ask me how to loose weight while muching on a snickers bar and/or edging closer to a heart attack by consumables.

The dumbasses who come into the gym to bench everyday wondering why they aren't getting stronger.

I hate people who make dead turns they will drive at like 35 mph then stop completely dead and take 10-20 seconds making a turn that should have been 0-2 seconds. Wtf just fucking turn already you dumb fuck I hope a god damn coconut bashes in your fucking windshield, cocksucker.

America Samoa Territory is the only terriotry in the USA that does not I repeat does not pay Income or Federal tax they are exempt but can still claim IRS Income tax based on thier wages. WTF contribute something other than a growing population you useless walking embodiments of shit and DNA.

As you can see I have repressed anger... more to come.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Muslims................

maybe I should rather say muslim extremists

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I hate:

I hate people who make dead turns they will drive at like 35 mph then stop completely dead and take 10-20 seconds making a turn that should have been 0-2 seconds. Wtf just fucking turn already you dumb fuck I hope a god damn coconut bashes in your fucking windshield, cocksucker.

As you can see I have repressed anger... more to come.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- people with bad hygiene
- fruit cakes (ultra flaming gay men)
- convenience store workers (mostly the smelly ones who dont speak a lick of english) hot young women are good to go but rare.
- collection agency
- manly dykes
- USA government

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Muslims................

maybe I should rather say muslim extremists

LOL

hate is a strong word, but in all honesty I have to agree with you.

to add to this, i hate anyone who is a PHONY, especially Christians, makes me sick to my stock..

oh and i cant stand tongue speaking, false preaching, prosperity preaching Pentecostals.

as for other religions (catholics) i cant say i hate them, i just feel bad for them :)

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
-Tech mom, because it burns when I pee now.

But really I hate my government. I wish I had enough money to influence it too. Its sad that it comes down to money when you want to change something in government.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I suppose that is why you won 2008 MM Awards - Funniest Member
2006, 2007, and 2008 Funniest Member Award. I wasn't making a joke.

The way you and Serb "hate" Muslims is pathetic.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
definitely i hate someone who doesnt take me seriously when i`m trying to be serious

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate people who take their time ordering food at mcondalds,whataburger, *any fast food place*

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
-Kikes
-muscleheads
-extremists in any form...