• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan Centopani Trains Legs with Chris and PJ Braun

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Evan Centopani Trains Legs with Chris and PJ BraunChris and PJ push Evan through a hard long leg workout. Checkout the warm-ups and sets and determine whether or not you think you can keep up with this mad crew.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice thread tkD, makes me want to train quads!! :hyperguy:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ Thanks D :2:

Evan is squatting with 5 plates per side, and without a belt, damn, Tim will be impressed.

Cookie monster

Cookie monster

so far, a quality leg workout has taken place lol but did anyone notice that they repeated a section of the video towards the last minute or so?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm i don't like the vid for some reason.. doesn't look hardcore enough more like an amateur video

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those 5 plates squats were nice !!!
thanks for the vid tkD :tiphat:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he trained his chest as good as his legs he would be a top contender!!! :D

hotblood66

hotblood66

the video is shit !!!! it is not real ....

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Part 2 where Chris and Pj push Evan through a hard long leg workout. Checkout the warm-ups and sets and determine whether or not you think you can keep up with this mad crew.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
^^ Thanks D :2:

Evan is squatting with 5 plates per side, and without a belt, damn, Tim will be impressed.

I dont think he likes Evans grip :music:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets see how Evan looks like at the NYP 09.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think he likes Evans grip :music:

I don't think I like the tone of your post :shakefist:

They were all ok. Evan's grip was shit (none of them gripped the bar well) and it showed in how much forward lean he had (he could have been much more upright) and the huge amount of internal rotation in his shoulders. Plus I'm sure that he'd struggle to keep that bar steady once it gets into lower rep sets. At least he was hitting parallel with solid weight.:gaysign:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I don't think I like the tone of your post :shakefist:

They were all ok. Evan's grip was shit (none of them gripped the bar well) and it showed in how much forward lean he had (he could have been much more upright) and the huge amount of internal rotation in his shoulders. Plus I'm sure that he'd struggle to keep that bar steady once it gets into lower rep sets. At least he was hitting parallel with solid weight.:gaysign:

Regardless of my tone it was just a little joke I think you should be able to take Tim. Its really comfortably to use that "grip" you know..I agree its not as safe, but he curls his fingers up as do I. About the forward lean, that I totaly agree on, no question it f**ks your back up. Thats actually one of the reasons exept for my injuries I use a squating machine, to keep my back safe. In the clip Im squating in this machine..the only difference right now is that I put my feet a little wider and as low on the platform as possible, which will simulate a deep squat..not sure I can say these were even paralell looking at them though

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Regardless of my tone it was just a little joke I think you should be able to take Tim.

Don't worry I knew you were joking.

That line in my post was actually paraphrased from a Monty Python sketch.