• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best Reference for post cycle therapy clinicians view

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i am not that knowledgeable about the "advanced chemicals" as i want to be. what are some good readings or books that will help me learn about all the differents steriods and everything else to know about them? any help would be much appreciated. links to somethings would be nice too.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lots of different people. Thats how I have learned. You can read all you want but real world experiance is where its at. All the old timers are the key to knowledge. They have been there and down that. Then once you get the basics down you can read science journals and lab trials. I would also look into Dr. Colker's book. I haven't read it but everything I have read of his has been pretty good. Anabolics 2006 is decent. You gotta remember that a lot of stuff can be debated since there are rarely clinical trials at the doses we take.

I think I owe you a PM too. Sorry, I forgot about that. I'll hit that up in a little bit.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PM Duality? Seems to know a lot.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lots of different people. Thats how I have learned. You can read all you want but real world experiance is where its at. All the old timers are the key to knowledge. They have been there and down that. Then once you get the basics down you can read science journals and lab trials. I would also look into Dr. Colker's book. I haven't read it but everything I have read of his has been pretty good. Anabolics 2006 is decent. You gotta remember that a lot of stuff can be debated since there are rarely clinical trials at the doses we take.

I think I owe you a PM too. Sorry, I forgot about that. I'll hit that up in a little bit.

i dont know that many people who i could talk to about it. i know i few people who have used gear but i dont think there knowledge of it is as good as all yalls is.

ight thanks guys. ive learned a little bit here and there from reading all the stuff big04pimpin, YMJ, duality, and alot of other members have written on here im just trying to learn alot more.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is there not an Anabolics 2009 book?

and is Dr. Colker's book you speak of Extreme Muscle Enhancement?

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Read the Advanced Chemicals forum, ask questions.
Consult with everyone on Mecca, it's one of your best resources.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Read the Advanced Chemicals forum, ask questions.
Consult with everyone on Mecca, it's one of your best resources.

Mecca is far from a great source of anabolic chemical knowledge. Training/nutrition, sure.... but not anabolics. Read the sticky I posted there though.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I meant consulting with everyone on Mecca is one of the best resources.

Researching online and books of course, but asking people on Mecca about their experiences and knowledge has been very helpful to me.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mecca is far from a great source of anabolic chemical knowledge. Training/nutrition, sure.... but not anabolics. Read the sticky I posted there though.

i was thinking the same thing IS. thanks bro.

are you talking abou this thread:
Post Cycle Therapy- A Clinician's View

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I meant consulting with everyone on Mecca is one of the best resources.

Researching online and books of course, but asking people on Mecca about their experiences and knowledge has been very helpful to me.

I know, but there are far more knowledgeable boards/people for anabolic advice. We don't have any real guru's in the area.

i was thinking the same thing IS. thanks bro.

are you talking about Post Cycle Therapy- A Clinician's View?

Yep! It's a phenomenal read.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep! It's a phenomenal read.

it looks like a good read and i REALLY long one, but im going to read it anways. it might take a couple of days but i will read it. thanks IS!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there are a some of us that would be more than happy to help you out with any questions but i think your quest to develop your own knowledge is awesome and the most important thing. a solid base of understanding on the basic stuff/principles is crucial if your going to venture into it. it's nice to have people around you to help you out, but it's even more important to know what you're doing.

in regards to IS's post on this board, he's fairly accurate. there really aren't any "gurus" on this board, but you'd only really need a "guru" if you're so advanced with this stuff you're either knocking on the door of a pro card or competing in the IFBB. we can more than help you out with recreational use and what to expect and how to cycle on and off properly. it seems daunting once you first get into it, but once you learn the basics and how/what this stuff does and how to use it properly, it all starts to come together.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there are a some of us that would be more than happy to help you out with any questions but i think your quest to develop your own knowledge is awesome and the most important thing. a solid base of understanding on the basic stuff/principles is crucial if your going to venture into it. it's nice to have people around you to help you out, but it's even more important to know what you're doing.

in regards to IS's post on this board, he's fairly accurate. there really aren't any "gurus" on this board, but you'd only really need a "guru" if you're so advanced with this stuff you're either knocking on the door of a pro card or competing in the IFBB. we can more than help you out with recreational use and what to expect and how to cycle on and off properly. it seems daunting once you first get into it, but once you learn the basics and how/what this stuff does and how to use it properly, it all starts to come together.

thanks Duality. yea i know ive got alot of people on here i can ask questions to about these things but like you said it is a good thing to know about his stuff yourself too and thats what i want to try to do. i want to have yall there just incase i have more questions that i cant answer myself.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks Sick!! :thumbsup2:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
afboard.com is where i go since I know the owner and he knows his stuff. They are the type to try the newest of the new which is pretty awesome.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not a big fan of razor ripped. A lot of things he states I disagree on or have a slight variation on what i think is right.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not a big fan of razor ripped. A lot of things he states I disagree on or have a slight variation on what i think is right.

I agree, some of the stuff on there is vastly different. But the website has a lot more info on AAS than most forums

L

lorri_01

one of the best sites ever such good advice and the admins and mods are pretty cool, if you want advice on gear theres your place

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any place that sells fake steroids like that, I am not a big fan of either. Most of those owners are looking to just make a dollar. Not saying the members will be bad but the owners are usually just out to make a buck.

L

lorri_01

lol they dont sell fake steroids they have banners of which they get paid for everybdy has to make a buck sumhow (the banner thing) that is n theyre not actually fake steroids there supplements named after steroids and anybody stupid enough to buy them deserves to be shot.