• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Still t3.....

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Hello guys,
I got a symple question for you,when is the best time to take t3,in the morning or before to get sleep?
Today will be my first take ever.....:bitenails:
Thanks guys,i need your answers!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you want steady levels of it throught the day, which your body takes care of as long as you are dosing it daily. it really should make no difference when you take it, as long as you take it.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depends on how you react to it. I have never heard of it making anyone sleepy. I would take it in the morning, specially if you have a busy day.

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Thank you guys,tomorrow morning i will take half pill!
Just start dosage! I will go up until 50 mg a day,not more,for 4 weeks!
ciao

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you guys,tomorrow morning i will take half pill!
Just start dosage! I will go up until 50 mg a day,not more,for 4 weeks!
ciao

just an fyi you'll die if you take that much lol. i'm hoping you made a typo there and meant to put 50 mcg's, that's micrograms.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol ya,It's prolly best to take it with AAS cycle as well or else you'll be facing possible loss in muscle mass due to increased metabolism of proteins, also a protein rich diet would aid greatly.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol ya,It's prolly best to take it with AAS cycle as well or else you'll be facing possible loss in muscle mass due to increased metabolism of proteins, also a protein rich diet would aid greatly.

very good point. if you take it without anabolics, expect to see some possible muscle loss.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
See im getting the hang of this lmao.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, I feel that it could be beneficial to use low dose while bulking with AAS.

Note, I did not notice any muscle loss, while I was using Clen and T3.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, I feel that it could be beneficial to use low dose while bulking with AAS.

How would it help you during a bulk?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think one should take T3 (cytomel) unless you are taking a daily dose of growth hormone, taking T3 is bound to make you loose good muscle.. I dont know why its so popular in bodybuilding these days, i myself wont touch it.... a good diet and cardio will do just fine without T3 for desired weight loss without any loss of muscle tissue.. just my opinion.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

there are no benefits to taking T3 while bulking LOL, im not sure where you get your information from. and maybe you did not loose muscle with T3 and clen because your dose was low? 50-100mcgs/day of T3 is actually just a replacement of your own natural thyroid..which in turn is quite useless if you have a good running thyroid already.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actaully there are proven benefits to T3 while bulking many find that with a rich protein and high calorie diet while on a bulking AAS cycle and using T3.

At low doasges the T3 metabolizes protein faster resulting in one getting it to thier muscle faster without and overwhelming burning of calories and loss of muscle, but like I said all factors must fit into the equation.

-Rich Protein Diet
-High Calories
-AAS Cycle

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actaully there are proven benefits to T3 while bulking many find that with a rich protein and high calorie diet while on a bulking AAS cycle and using T3.

At low doasges the T3 metabolizes protein faster resulting in one getting it to thier muscle faster without and overwhelming burning of calories and loss of muscle, but like I said all factors must fit into the equation.

-Rich Protein Diet
-High Calories
-AAS Cycle

Thank you, you saved me from typing.

MetalMX

MetalMX

T3 works with or without AAS.

You will need to up your protein and carb intake on it.

You can take it before sleep if you want to have insomnia and alertness. T3 increases your temperature and your highest temperatures are in the morning and lowest for sleep in the evening, so youd want to take it in the morning.

If your T levels are good naturally you should have no trouble keeping muscle on T3. If they are naturally low you'll have problems keeping muscle on it.

If you use high doses of T3 or clen for extended periods of time your adrenals won't like that, and that will leave your energy levels crashing since both T3 and Clen are strong stimulants. Not to mention that some people have poor tolerance to stress so after they use T3 they rebound and gain all the weight back since their thyroid function will be low for a couple of weeks and their appetite will increase to try to compensate for it. So you could use some adrenal support supplements such as Adaptogenic herbs: Siberian Gingseng and Licorce Root also B Vitamins and Vitamin C.

Since extra T3 is a metabolic burden on the body and your adrenal glands have to output extra cortisol to handle the extra stress.

Also when you finish your cycle your thyroid function will low for about 2 maybe 3 weeks until your T.S.H (thyroid stimulating hormone) starts up again so at that time you want to keep your diet in check and use supplements which support the adrenals/thyroid. Some Vitamins which influence thyroid function are: Iodine, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin D.

As you may know T3 taken by pill form suppresses the bodys natural production in a similar way AAS do. In this case your TSH is suppressed because your supplying your body already with T3, when you stop it takes a few weeks for your body to recognise your not using T3 anymore and it then brings it own production back up to par.

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Thanks Metalmx :)

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Now i'm at the second week t3.
At the first one i took 25 mcg a day but i feel a bit tired,is normal?

MetalMX

MetalMX

Now i'm at the second week t3.
At the first one i took 25 mcg a day but i feel a bit tired,is normal?

No. If your adrenal function is poor stimulants will do you no good. Look into Panax Gingseng or Adrenoplex supplement in general to provide you energy or if you still want to use T3 to use it with it. If you use more T3 and you feel even more tired i would then stop since thats pretty much your body telling you "hey i cant take this shit its burning me out"

If you use coffee, energy drinks, pre-workout NO supplements, stimulants too much, you are just shooting yourself in the foot.

Most smart bodybuilders dont use cycles. Most stay on a particular dose throughout the year to maintain high metabolic rate/thyroid function. Then maybe around pre-contest time they increase the doses and add clen and ephedrine. Then after contest drop the thyroid meds to bare minimum.

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

I've stop using 3 days now. I'm pretty sick,i can't go to wc. I'm full of shit in fact!
Doc. gave some lassative pills but they don't help me jet.
I'm 2 days at home trying to shit something away.....
Ps: I've lost almost 4 kilos in 10 days,i'm not gonna do it anymore......
I think my thyroid is naturally pretty fast to use t3.
Thank MX,Now.....i hope to get quickly better.
:doh: