• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Federal government spends $5million to promote marriage

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
The federal government is funding a $5 million national media campaign that extols the virtues of marriage for 18- to 30-year-olds.

http://www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/1446134,CST-NWS-marriage24.article

Faced with such numbers, the federal government is funding a $5 million national media campaign, launching this month, that extols the virtues of marriage for 18- to 30-year-olds. The campaign includes ads on Facebook and MySpace, videos on YouTube, spots on radio talk shows, ads in magazines and public transit and a new Web site, TwoOfUs.org.

Is $5,000,000 alot of money nowadays? no. but this is just another prime example of the federal government wasting your tax dollars.

wt991d-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i've become so apathetic to all this. i'm starting to care less and less.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i've become so apathetic to all this. i'm starting to care less and less.
I still care, but it's gotten to the point where you just have to sit and laugh. We're all getting raped and there's really nothing we can do about it. (except elect smarter people to congress...but that won't happen)

Our US government is a direct result of Americans apathy and ignorance.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
more money wasting, screw the government :no:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still care, but it's gotten to the point where you just have to sit and laugh. We're all getting raped and there's really nothing we can do about it. (except elect smarter people to congress...but that won't happen)

Our US government is a direct result of Americans apathy and ignorance.

i know and you're right. when i say apathetic, i think a better word would be hopeless. like you said, there's really nothing we can do (there are people out there who if elected can help right this, but let's be honest the chances of that happening are nil). it's kind of a coping mechanism for anger with me. i can only get so mad and upset at what i hear, until i just become indifferent because i'm sick and tired of being pissed off.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i know and you're right. when i say apathetic, i think a better word would be hopeless. like you said, there's really nothing we can do (there are people out there who if elected can help right this, but let's be honest the chances of that happening are nil). it's kind of a coping mechanism for anger with me. i can only get so mad and upset at what i hear, until i just become indifferent because i'm sick and tired of being pissed off.
There are good people who can get elected to congress, Ron Paul is proof of that, but we'd literally need 200 Ron Pauls to get the majority vote in the House.

Sad, but thats reality.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Get a group of people, and go see your local congressman, go in person. Bring a voice recorder also, that way if they're a dick to you, you can have it come campaign time.

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats the reason for this seriously? Doesn't the government give aid to single mothers?