• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Buffett says U.S. Treasury bubble one for the ages

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yikes..... the fact that typically contrarian investors like Jim Rogers and Marc Faber are saying this isn't much of a surprise at all, but the fact Buffet (a value investor) is saying this means a LOT. This is actually huge news, thanks for the post.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When these bubbles start to get blown up in the media it causes panic. That leads to an escalation to the problem we will inevitably face. :doh:

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yikes..... the fact that typically contrarian investors like Jim Rogers and Marc Faber are saying this isn't much of a surprise at all, but the fact Buffet (a value investor) is saying this means a LOT. This is actually huge news, thanks for the post.

No problem. He's been in the news a lot today because his annual shareholders letter came out today. I hope he's right when he says America's best days are still ahead..

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/2008ar/2008ar.pdf

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No problem. He's been in the news a lot today because his annual shareholders letter came out today. I hope he's right when he says America's best days are still ahead..

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/2008ar/2008ar.pdf

I read about that too, it is nice to hear optimism nowadays compared to the constant pessimism that we keep getting fed.
Another thing, one thing that made Reagan so great was how positive he was about how we are going to get past the recession. Obama always talks about how bad it is... he seems to emulate Reagan a lot, from what I have read and he could use that point as well.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read about that too, it is nice to hear optimism nowadays compared to the constant pessimism that we keep getting fed.
Another thing, one thing that made Reagan so great was how positive he was about how we are going to get past the recession. Obama always talks about how bad it is... he seems to emulate Reagan a lot, from what I have read and he could use that point as well.

Obama will talk about depression before his spending bills pass, and talk about 6% growth in the GDP a few days after it passes.
I don't know why, but I wish McCain had been elected instead of this idiot, cause at least he stood by his word, and didn't try and put any in the bill.
I feel sorry for the idiots who thought obama's going to come and cut their taxes if they earn under $250. I was listening to one of his people the other day and she said, yes we are going to cut payroll taxes, and that will help the people pay off the increase in energy and fuel prices!!!