• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The World's Strongest Child

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I enjoyed that disabled video immensely.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry.

Ever wondered if a seven-year-old can bench press double his own body weight? Spurred on by his dad, Aaron is chasing prizes and records with his weightlifting...

Mark Dolan has travelled around the world, immersing himself in the remarkable worlds of some incredible people ... who are all anything but 'average'. 'The World's... and Me' documentary series explores the lives of child geniuses, toweringly tall women, tiny men, plastic surgery casualties and much more.

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:omgwtf:...chronic back pain for life....

wiFFy

wiFFy

GJ Daddy. That kid shouldn't be lifting anything heavier than his own ass with that form.

W

wnoah1981

this is retarded. The father never accomplished much so hes trying to create some kind of glory. That weight must be great for the kid''s non fully developed bones. Hope he loves being injured chronically

R

remnant

Banned
Some of these things are what I would refer as positive abnormalities. But noone should be surprised, life has got extremes, thats why its not boring. What would become of the child at his prime, will if maintain the feats?