• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Moe Elmoussawi Signs with Weider

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
El Moussawi Signs with Weider
Moe Elmoussawi signs contract with Weider Publications

5087-moe_lg.jpg

Weider Publications is proud to announce the signing of IFBB Pro League athlete Mo Elmoussawi. Elmoussawi, 34, recently placed second at the 2009 Ironman Pro and ninth at the 2008 Olympia.

"Being a Weider athlete mean's I'm one of the top guys," Elmoussawi said. "It gives me positive energy to go all the way to the top."

Elmoussawi's signing comes less than one week out from the Arnold Classic, which will be held this Saturday, March 7, in Columbus, Ohio. In Columbus, Elmoussawi will be looking to improve upon his performance at last year's Arnold, when he placed 11th. Elmoussawi's second-place finish at the Ironman was the highest finish of his five-year professional career.

El Moussawi joins a list of athletes that includes Mr. Olympia Dexter Jackson, two-time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler, Phil Heath, Silvio Samuel, Melvin Anthony and Dennis James.

"As far as my career it's more of a prize of what I've achieved lately," El Moussawi said of signing with Weider.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great he will place higher now :)

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats. Seems to have worked hard.

CombBoy

CombBoy