• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutler at the Arnold

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest looks pretty thick

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like Jay... his size (upper body) isn't what he needs to worry about... he needs to 1) realize that having great leg shape genetics isn't an excuse for letting his leg size fall way behind 2) Correct asymmetry issues (this is supposed to be a huge part of judging, but sadly, it never is) 3) Come in ripped...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His upper body (arms look improved) is the best in the bussiness, I'm with IronSlave, he only need to worry about conditioning and leg size.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was at the Arnold, and got the chance to take a couple pictures with him. The first thing I noticed was his upper chest. It just stuck out like crazy, really well developed. This was one of the first times I got to meet an IFBB pro though, so take it with a grain of salt. He was looking in pretty good condition when I saw him though.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he comes in ripped and simmetric, he would destroy everyone. Yeah, also Kai. He is just too big 4 the rest.