• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lou Ferrigno - Stand Tall

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This documentary is very much in the style of Pumping Iron, but like Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Total Rebuild it is centered around its “Star”, Lou Ferrigno. It charts his early years as a kid from Brooklyn, New York who had to deal with having 85% hearing loss due to ear infections in his infancy. He fought against low self esteem by working out with weights in his father’s garage, and boy did he win that battle with Mr. Universe (twice), and Mr. World among his physique title wins. Internationally known as a world class bodybuilder and star of The Incredible Hulk, we see him once again step up to the challenge of trying to win the Master’s Olympia title in his ’40’s!

This video is primarily aimed at Big Lou’s many fans worldwide and if you are not into him or bodybuilding in general it may not be to your liking. Also, if you are looking for bodybuilding info in regards to exercises and technique this is not it. I recommend “Lou Ferrigno’s Body Perfection” as a basic video guide to weight training.

Lou’s family are on hand to offer their opinions and encouragement as he tries to obtain the Body Building title that eluded him during his early competing years. This insight into Louis Ferrigno shows us his heart - which is his greatest muscle and where his true strength lies.

I found this film to be inspiring, Lou’s message is a positive one, if he can achieve success despite obstacles - so can YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Thats bull, lou shoulda won, i feel bad for him, he just wasn't ment to ever win the Mr.O...

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Btw great thread....

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lou Ferrigno - Stand Tall
standtall-1.jpg

C

Comin_Up

295 pounds at 1 % bodyfat? Oh my haha, but not bad for an old man, boyer looked good to they all did, all the great up there. Danny padilla looked really good to i didnt think he would be there. But robby was pretty awsome. Good line up actually. :borat:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What? I've never even heard about this! Thank you so, SO much Adam this is great! Like the Lou. Love the Lou! I think I'll buy this on DVD!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Second BB vid I watched. (First one was Pumping Iron, of course).