• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf at the Salon Paris 2009

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
21st march 2009

CrAzY6mAtKa

CrAzY6mAtKa

Wow he's huge....but his lower back... :talkhand: I can't see any improvements there.. :umwtf:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking big as a house. hard to see if he's made any improvments from that vid. i know he's offseason but he's got to keep an eye on that waist. the tiny waist he's known for is one of his trademarks that makes his overall package so impressive.

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

HE looks massive

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His midsection looks very bad...and the direction its headed indicates its NOT because he is in the off season... more of a result of substance abuse taking its toll! Sad because this the first time its that visible for Dennis Wolf!!!

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks huge . but his midsection looks very big.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, the wolf looking huge !!
agree with everyone else, he got to watch that waist.

thanks for the vid tkD :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's only recently been able to train since his hernia surgery so to expect any major changes is unrealistic.

and some of you just can't make the distinction between abdominal thickening and abdominal distension. his waist is not larger, his stomach however appears distended in some instances. i'm sure GH has something to do with this, but may i add that even for myself at 250lbs i have a hard time eating enough to maintain/gain weight and can only imagine how much food he has to down to maintain, let alone gain weight. i guarantee when he diets most of that distension will disappear as he eats less and less.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Huge, but as it was mentioned, midsection looks huge too...:bitenails:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the video tkD.
Here are some recent photos of him from last weekend.

20acp79-1.jpg

257zybq-1.jpg

1zg6iv6-1.jpg

6ymwlk-1.jpg

2vwsruw-1.jpg

Photos by Steelfactor.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
It's too early to judge his improvements, and for the distension i don't know what to say, he had it at the Mr O 08, but i hope it's only in the offseason this year..

Thanks for the pics Zoknat.

X-Man

X-Man

Thanks for update tKD & Zoknat:tiphat:.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thanks for the video and pics.

I think he looks good, we have to give hima break cause of that surgery.

he seems to be getting on track again.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's only recently been able to train since his hernia surgery so to expect any major changes is unrealistic.

and some of you just can't make the distinction between abdominal thickening and abdominal distension. his waist is not larger, his stomach however appears distended in some instances. i'm sure GH has something to do with this, but may i add that even for myself at 250lbs i have a hard time eating enough to maintain/gain weight and can only imagine how much food he has to down to maintain, let alone gain weight. i guarantee when he diets most of that distension will disappear as he eats less and less.

Yup, his stomach has been like that for at least 2-3 years too. I didn't know until i saw some shots when he wasn't on stage. He has a very good stage presence that is why some of you haven't noticed the stomach.

And I know that stomach is from a mix of heavy lifting and eating a lot. My stomach has gone down a huge amount now. If I ate nothing but real food again and not protein drinks and such, my stomach would be looking like that too.

You gotta think, everything gets bigger in your stomach when you gotta eat like that. Not just your stomach and that adds up a ton.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How in hell is him SOOOOOOOOO wide???

His delts look ridiculous and.... also his stomach does...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yup, his stomach has been like that for at least 2-3 years too. I didn't know until i saw some shots when he wasn't on stage. He has a very good stage presence that is why some of you haven't noticed the stomach.

And I know that stomach is from a mix of heavy lifting and eating a lot. My stomach has gone down a huge amount now. If I ate nothing but real food again and not protein drinks and such, my stomach would be looking like that too.

You gotta think, everything gets bigger in your stomach when you gotta eat like that. Not just your stomach and that adds up a ton.

completely agree. i thought the notion that pro's stomachs were that big from food was silly and just a cover for GH use. i don't doubt that claim at all now having seen the amount of food even i have to eat, i can only imagine how much he has to. what's nice about this though is when you diet, and your food consumption goes down, so does most of your distension issues.