• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Points of Comparison

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1000_times-1.png

trilliondollarsaustralia-1.jpg

trilliondollarsmilitary-1.jpg

trilliondollarstoronto-1.jpg

trilliondollarsbailout-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Puts Australia in context nicely.

I remember reading a few Ag stats one time about how Aust Ag is roughly equivilent to the Californian citrus industry. Puts everything in perspective for people who think that they are ever so important.

Our PM is about to go and tell world politicians about how important China are to G8 and G20 groups because Australia says so. Honestly he thinks a little too highly of himself, as do reporters here.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Puts Australia in context nicely.

I remember reading a few Ag stats one time about how Aust Ag is roughly equivilent to the Californian citrus industry. Puts everything in perspective for people who think that they are ever so important.

Our PM is about to go and tell world politicians about how important China are to G8 and G20 groups because Australia says so. Honestly he thinks a little too highly of himself, as do reporters here.

Tell me about it, try living in another country for a while (specifically one of the bigger ones like the UK) and you soon realise how little an impact on the rest of the world Australia makes.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tell me about it, try living in another country for a while (specifically one of the bigger ones like the UK) and you soon realise how little an impact on the rest of the world Australia makes.

I have been telling you that forever!
You guys have some good swimmers though lol and get some descent actors/actresses here and there. :rofl3:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ We do pretty well for a country that has ~6% of the population that the USA has.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what the fuck is an Australia? :bitelip:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha, eh this thread is a killer.