• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

San V12 Magnum review

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
2rgkyhk-1.jpg

Taste
- Initially good taste and smell. But as always I find myself gag on the stuff like with every other supplement.​
- 10min post drinking the V12 magnum I can still taste it in my mouth...Not a good thing if you are drinking coffee​
like I do right now...but it probably would've been a differenct story if I wasn't​

Feeling
- 5min in...Im starting to feel itching on my scalp, arms and legs and in my nose 0_o​
- 10min in..Slight stomach upset..but this is normal for me when I drink N.O of any kind..so It shouldn't be a problem.​
- 12min in Starting to itch on my arms and legs slightly...not Beta-Alanine itching though​

Pump

- One of the better pumps I have had. There´s the normal stuff, like its hard to rise my arms...no need to try getting my elbows together​
cause that was a long time since I could do that even without a pump :p.​

Duration

The session (was about 20min long and I start to feel the pump after my second set of bb curls..and it kinda stopped improving after my first set of JMs​
So it was good imo..could have been better though.​

Thoughts

- Good pump, but nothing more, I could feel the muscle really good, much better then in the last reviews I´ve done so that Im pleased with.​

Taste - 6/10
Feeling 8/10
Pump 8/10
Duration 9/10

Total 31/40

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jwayo

ive done 2 jars of these, tast 10/10, feeling 6/10 pump/ 5/10 duration 9/10

i experienced headache on to much ovderdose, never got enough pump no matter how much i dosed up.. id rather try universal/vpx or labrada for a pump product..

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have used many n.o supplements and i used to think that they give me a good pump,that was until i did a test cycle...then i realized what a pump is...never going to use any of this supplements cause they are worthless.I am not saying that everybody has to use gear but if you are looking for something intense then perhaps you should give it a try