• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nickelback Fail

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dammit. You beat me to it. I saw this yesterday too.

I've got a mate in Portugal, I want to know why they were hurling stones at Nickelback. Well aside from the fact that they suck.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, at a Mars Volta show someone through a condom filled with piss. How can people be so stupid? I mean tickets are outrageous now. I am proud to say the only thing I ever got hit with onstage(so far) was a pair of thong underwear:bitelip:.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even as a Canadian I think the word "Nickleback" is synonymous with "fail". As a Canadian I would like to formally apologize for helping to unleash this evil on the world. Jeesh for a small country we have let out two great evils, Celine Dion and Nickleback. But then again William Shatner and Neil Young are also Canadian so I guess it kinda evens out.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^The SouthPark Guys too, right?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even as a Canadian I think the word "Nickleback" is synonymous with "fail". As a Canadian I would like to formally apologize for helping to unleash this evil on the world. Jeesh for a small country we have let out two great evils, Celine Dion and Nickleback. But then again William Shatner and Neil Young are also Canadian so I guess it kinda evens out.

Canadian Fail:
Nickleback
Celine Dion
Simple Plan
Bryan Adams
Sum 41
Alanis Morisette

Canadian Win:
The Tea Party
Rush
Neil Young
BTO
Barenakedladies

= Canadian FAIL

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Canadian Fail:
Nickleback
Celine Dion
Simple Plan
Bryan Adams
Sum 41
Alanis Morisette

Canadian Win:
The Tea Party
Rush
Neil Young
BTO
Barenakedladies

= Canadian FAIL

Ouch. Alanis Morisette is just fucking awful, but still ouch.

Adding to the win column:
Our Lady Peace
Matthew Good Band
The Tragically Hip
Great Big Sea (A decidely east coast of Canada musical taste, but good nonetheless)

You forgot to add Avril Lavigne to fail column.

However what does Austrailia have to offer? Men without Hats?
Men Without Hats = Fail (I will admit i love the safety dance, oh god i am so ashamed)

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And Bryan Adams did a few good songs, admit it. Though overall he wasn't very good.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Silver chair are indeed aussie. They were good back in the day. Until Daniel Johns grew a vagina.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Having the barenakedladies on your win column is sad....that's terrible shit

Canada produces some killer heavy/screamo/rock groups, dont stereotype them with queer light rock oldies bands

Oh and yes i'm Canadian, im actually from Alberta the same province as Nickelback and they suck and are equally hated here :D

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
that's why i'm a proud Portuguese!

we get to throw rocks at Niclefuckinback !

P

Pain

VIP
Unless those that were throwing rocks at nickleback snuck in, they're retards for wasting money on tickets just to do that. Also, nickleback should of just kept on playing and let the security guards do their job.

Fail on both ends.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Unless those that were throwing rocks at nickleback snuck in, they're retards for wasting money on tickets just to do that. Also, nickleback should of just kept on playing and let the security guards do their job.

Fail on both ends.

that probably was a summer festival, we have the best in EUROPE, and people were only to get better places for the next show.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Canada produces some killer heavy/screamo/rock groups, dont stereotype them with queer light rock oldies bands

Oh and yes i'm Canadian, im actually from Alberta the same province as Nickelback and they suck and are equally hated here :D

Yeah i know we produce some good heavy shit too. However I am trying to think of bands that everyone has heard of. And watch what you say about classic rock sir. It is certainly not queer.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Well Sweden brought us ABBA. Canada can't (nor any other country for that matter) compete with that.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah i know we produce some good heavy shit too. However I am trying to think of bands that everyone has heard of. And watch what you say about classic rock sir. It is certainly not queer.

I didn't say classic rock I said light rock or easily listening ...ie barenakedladies, celion dion etc that shit is terrible music in terrible genres sorry

I'm all for bands like Rush, The guess who, Kim Mitchell etc :D

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I was being kind by adding more to the win column because I like one of the Barnakedladies songs. But if you want them on the fail list then Canada fails even more.

Canada produces some "killer heavy/screamo/rock groups"? What are you 13? If it isn't heavy it isn't good?! Very mature taste in music there. :borat:

"Queer light rock oldies bands"???????? Most of the new music out at the moment has been ripping off that particular music and repackaging it with people who can't play, sing or write their own stuff but can record in a $1000000 studio.

Summary: Beau Fail because he is from Failanada.