• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena Makes A Strong Statement About Steroids Use

P

Pain

VIP
Date Added: March 25, 2009
Story By: Andy Steven
John Cena said that New York Yankees baseball star Alex Rodriguez should receive jail time after failing Major League Baseball's steroid testing. “[Steroids] are the personal choice of the athlete,” Cena said in a report from the New York Daily News. “And [Rodriguez] got defensive, saying he used because he felt he needed to. If there was a set of [legal] stipulations set in place, he may never have even considered it.”

Cena added, “The government should take the initiative, and if you get caught using drugs, then you should go to jail. A criminal record will hurt your endorsements and long-term contracts.” You can read the article at this link.

24xmkc6-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm sure he used roids in one point of his life.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I'm surprised John Cena has time to give interviews. I figured he'd be too busy making shitty fuckin movies.

I hope he dies in a forest fire.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrite is all I can say...he needs to stop talking about the issue

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a wanker he is, he is obviously trying to futher his own PR but just going with the flow, what a sell-out

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cena himself is or at least was on something, can't deny that. that pic of him, no way hes natty there. sooner or later what he says will come back and bite em'

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Hypocrite clown, my uncle's dog can act better than him.Maybe he should take some acting lessons instead of doing this "good clean guy" character and stop with this anti-roids crusade, like he never used em, ridicoulus.

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

When chris benoit died cnn did a huge thing on steroids and talked to john cena and hes like "i'm not saying i haven't, but i'm saying you'll never be able to prove that i have"...what does that mean, obviously he did it b4 his career and stopped b4 all this heat on steroids.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

When chris benoit died cnn did a huge thing on steroids and talked to john cena and hes like "i'm not saying i haven't, but i'm saying you'll never be able to prove that i have"...what does that mean, obviously he did it b4 his career and stopped b4 all this heat on steroids.

yup .. i read that too ... fucking hypocrite .... thats all i got to say .. got no respect left for this guy whatsoever.

Shadow

Shadow

And we're all sure that these words are his and not some reporter's taking something out of context?

P

Pain

VIP
And we're all sure that these words are his and not some reporter's taking something out of context?

Those are direct quotes from Cena.

bulkinprogres

bulkinprogres

Ipocrit but he must say that words...

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if he admitted too taking steroids, he would be out looking for work.