• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dymethazine cycle

A

airforcechief11

Hey Guys,

I am starting my first PH cycle in April and I just wanted to see what you guys thought of it. I'll be running Dymethazine for 4 weeks. I heard really good things about it and was told it was a nice beginning PH. Here's what I'm running.

Currently preloading hawthorn berry

Cycle:

Dymethazine: 30/30/30/30
Cycle Support: 1 scoop am and 1 scoop pm
Cranberry Extract/Taurine for back pumps

PCT: Reversitol with Tv2

I was also told to run a creatine with it to help with back pumps as well. Not sure how accurate that is.

Any input would be great guys. I appreciate the advice in advance! :headbang:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not super familiar with that compound but I am assuming its in the same ph/ds feild as havoc. That being said, I think you are running some great support to protect the liver and keep bp down. I really like the reversitol as well. I'm not too sure about the creatine helping with back pumps but I think it is a good idea to use creatine while on cycle.

A

airforcechief11

Thanks Creator. Appreciate the advice bro. I'm really excited to start this off. I'm going to run a log for this as well and post before and after stats and pictures.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Thanks Creator. Appreciate the advice bro. I'm really excited to start this off. I'm going to run a log for this as well and post before and after stats and pictures.

That will be awesome!

good luck bro.:thumbsup2:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:omgwtf:

Noway bro! Dymethazine is an azine. It’s actually two superdrol molecules attached to each other by a nitrogen atom. Stomach acid separates the two superdrol molecules from each other, after which they happily make their way to the androgen receptors. Dymethazine is also known as mebalozine. I would suggest staying far away until you have some lighter cycles under your belt. H-Drol/BOLD/3-AD would be much better choices for a first cycle. Maybe even Epistane (though I wouldn't run OTC PCT with it).

Look up cycle support by anabolic innovations, it is an all inclusive support supplement and will cover most oral cycles.

I have never seen anything about creatine helping with back bumps, but skip it on any cycle and run it on PCT to help maintain gains.

A

airforcechief11

I've done my research on Dymethazine and I've read a ton of logs on bodybuilding.com for it and it seems to be mild from what everyone says. I know H-drol would be alot less milder but i think I'm good to go. I have all the support for it. In my first post you will see that I will be running Cycle Support by Anabolic innovations during. I was actually looking at Havoc (epistane) but I wouldn't even have a clue on how to get Nolva or how to use the shit to be honest. I wanted to start with a PH that I didn't have to use Nolva or any other non OTC counterparts. I see where you got your post from. www.ergo-log.com/dymethazine.html but I honestly think Iforce's isn't as potent as what that website is saying. Every log that I've read, users has said no side effects at all. That doesnt mean I wont get them but i believe I'm well prepared with the supports I have in place. Basicaly it's about the same thing as Winni, a little more or little less... Thanks for the advice bro.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've done my research on Dymethazine and I've read a ton of logs on bodybuilding.com for it and it seems to be mild from what everyone says. I know H-drol would be alot less milder but i think I'm good to go. I have all the support for it. In my first post you will see that I will be running Cycle Support by Anabolic innovations during. I was actually looking at Havoc (epistane) but I wouldn't even have a clue on how to get Nolva or how to use the shit to be honest. I wanted to start with a PH that I didn't have to use Nolva or any other non OTC counterparts. I see where you got your post from. www.ergo-log.com/dymethazine.html but I honestly think Iforce's isn't as potent as what that website is saying. Every log that I've read, users has said no side effects at all. That doesnt mean I wont get them but i believe I'm well prepared with the supports I have in place. Basicaly it's about the same thing as Winni, a little more or little less... Thanks for the advice bro.

That's not exactly where I got my post from, it's part of their ad campaign. I would not even dare run this stuff OTC. Nolva is not hard to get. Run the mild stuff first and maximize your gains, then jump into the heavier stuff when you need it. I made that mistake of going heavy first and I regret it. If you're set on this product please get Nolva. Oh and as far as I have seen the sides are completely user dependent (like all really). One guy I know was hospitalized with a seizure, others have had no sides. I'm just giving you my opinion.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so this stuff basically is like superdrol or is that a new compound?

A

airforcechief11

From what I read its what superdrol was suppose to be but never was. Without all the side effects....Every thread I've ever read which is almost everyone.. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about it and had great gains with no sides. Do you have links or logs to this guy who was put in the hospital with seizures? I haven't read anything on that at all. Thanks for the info...

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so this stuff basically is like superdrol or is that a new compound?

Basically Superdrol with less sides. That's the claim, but the proof is in the pudding. We'll see in a few years (another reason I'd go with something tried and true).

From what I read its what superdrol was suppose to be but never was. Without all the side effects....Every thread I've ever read which is almost everyone.. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about it and had great gains with no sides. Do you have links or logs to this guy who was put in the hospital with seizures? I haven't read anything on that at all. Thanks for the info...

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/proh...seizures-while-my-first-week-dymethazine.html

In the end, it's your body--you make the choice. I'd just stere clear for a while.
:borat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

great info there thaks!

repped.

A

airforcechief11

I read the log on the seizure thing. Ultimatley, the doctor blamed the "anabolic Steroids"...They didn't even know it was Dymethazine he was taking. They just knew it was some sort of steroid. I've done alot of research on this and back in the 60's they use to administer this to people for sickness and what not and there was no cases of seizures. The guy was adopted and didn't even know his family history as far as medical history went. This was the only rare case where there has been anything negative towards Dymethazine. I'm not defending the product by any means but out of the 100 logs I've read, this was the only rare case. I'm sure there are other threads that say H-drol or Havoc really screwed them over too. Everyone reacts differently. I think I'm going to go ahead and do it since I have it in hand already and I have all my supports. Wish me Luck! I appreciate the thread bro. Thank you for all the info! Repped!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read the log on the seizure thing. Ultimatley, the doctor blamed the "anabolic Steroids"...They didn't even know it was Dymethazine he was taking. They just knew it was some sort of steroid. I've done alot of research on this and back in the 60's they use to administer this to people for sickness and what not and there was no cases of seizures. The guy was adopted and didn't even know his family history as far as medical history went. This was the only rare case where there has been anything negative towards Dymethazine. I'm not defending the product by any means but out of the 100 logs I've read, this was the only rare case. I'm sure there are other threads that say H-drol or Havoc really screwed them over too. Everyone reacts differently. I think I'm going to go ahead and do it since I have it in hand already and I have all my supports. Wish me Luck! I appreciate the thread bro. Thank you for all the info! Repped!

I'm not trying to say don't take it, I'm just saying you could get great gains with something milder. Then use the Dymethazine down the road and still get great gains. Instead of using it first and maximizing your gains with anabolics.

The chances of anything bad happening like that seizure are extremely rare. It looks like you have done your research and will have a great cycle. One last thing..cycle support throughout PCT :thumbsup2:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh and airforce don't hesiate to PM with questions when you're getting into your cycle.

^^^^

great info there thaks!

repped.

Thanks buddy!

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

A SERM with a natty test booster like Stoked should be run this is much more potent than Havoc.

Stoked