• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stereotype yourself

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Try and pick one stereotype be it meathead/jock, pervert, geek, straight, stoner, etc, that most typifies you.

Me, I'm a geek through and through. Most people who have only met me for the first time immediately think I'm a rugby-playing jock because of my build but those who know me better remember me when I wasn't this size. At one of my primary schools I actually had a few of my closest friends decide to stop hanging out with me because I used to spend all my lunchtimes in the library and to be honest I never had many friends until I got to highschool. Although I easily spend the majority of my waking hours thinking about my lifting I think that's only because I've turned into a gym geek. I will spend hours upon hours on my nightshifts trawling the internet for the next gem of lifting knowledge. I also am an irrepressible geek over comic books, fantasy authors such as JRR Tolkien and Terry Pratchett, and music. Even my wife will say the same thing, though I'm sure in her books "closet homosexual" and "slacker" come a close second and third.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
based on looks, meathead. honestly though i've never even spoke of lifting/training to any of my non gym friends without being asked first. and i never look to start stuff just because i'm bigger than most. two non meathead charcteristics. i find it hard to sterotype my personality, but sterotyping my looks is easy.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've had to think about things like this more often lately, with getting divorced and trying new women. As a kid growing up, my nickname was "the Brain" amongst all my elementary friends, gifted program at school etc., then in high school I "lettered" freshman year in soccer(football) & had a senior girlfriend w/ amazing tata's, by senior year I had long hair & a band. Spent my early 20's as a Death Metal (Viogression) singer w/ hair down to my ass did many consciousness expanding things. Late 20's got married, had kids, work, school. 30's (Now) career(8yrs now) in Financial Data processing/warehousing at Fortune 500 co. I'm a total Geek, with the same tendencies as above (Comic books (Faust, Ascension, Swampthing, etc..) Fantasy authors (Margret Weiss & Tracy Hickman, etc..) Music,Movies, Physics & Science & Astrology, etc....
But I think most people would just say weirdo.....

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I guess Jock/ light geek.

People that meet me think I'm not very smart for some reason.. oh I know cause I'm funny, well built and not to sound cocky or anything but I got style...:Dance:. But when they really spend time with, specialy in school they see that i'm quite inteligent and quite geek. I guess it is an interesting mixture.

CombBoy

CombBoy

JOCK. Since primary school I was playing sports up till I was about 18. Have played cricket, squash, tennis, rugby, soccer (football). Was always fat but super fit for my size. Was going to the gym, but left last august just before my daughter was born, so I now lift at home. My wife thinks im a freak and weird cos I love bodybuilding and look at large muscular alpha male manly men who wear tiny undies on a stage in front of people haha :)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im a fatboy/geek...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
An Asian White supremist? Is that possible?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
An Asian White supremist? Is that possible?
j9c7lj-1.gif

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

you posted a pic a while ago in the show your meals thread of one of your "meals" and you posted a pic of an asian guy in it. someone asked if that was you, you said yes. thus why skin's joke works.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can i be a spic supremist??

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm the awesome dude you faggots want to be but never will.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I'm the awesome dude you faggots want to be but never will.

Your about as awesome as a maxmonster diet, nice try tho.

Im suicidal. :icon_ninja: