• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Obama gets waxed!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PICTURE PERFECT: Final preparations are made to the waxwork model of US President Barack Obama at Madame Tussauds in London.

Newly elected US President, Barack Obama, enjoyed an early inauguration as his wax figure was revealed at Madame Tussauds this morning.

Standing in a recreation of the legendary Oval Office, President Obama is in a typical informal and relaxed pose, smiling with arms casually folded, dressed in a tailored suit.

Stepping right into the heart of the White House you can sit behind the iconic Resolute desk used by Presidents since 1880 or pace the “American Eagle” monikered carpet and experience what it’s like to be a World Leader. Now you have the opportunity to get up close and personal with the world’s most powerful man

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's near realism scares me slightly.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn looks great. I love madam tussauds , the one here in Amsterdam is pretty cool