• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Original Ronnie-Inspiration video

T

The Big Sleep

Hey guys,

Im not sure if people on this board are aware, but I posted a few popular Ronnie videos under my old YouTube account that have been changed by the new holder of that account. My new YouTube account is "TheB1gSleep" and I reposted the Ronnie Coleman-Inspiration video with it's original audio track.

Enjoy:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the video

Why did you give someone your old account?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome man, thanks for the new account info!

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea someone changed the song and ruined the video forsure. Glad to see the real one again.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit that is one amazing fucking video. You know the only big lift you missed from Ronnie ?
When he did the 2000 pound leg press. Could you add it to this video ? Because that would make your video complete to the full extent of the word.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great great vid, thanks man

T

The Big Sleep

Thanks for the video

Why did you give someone your old account?

No problem; my old account is being used to help a record company promote their artists...it was just the right thing to do

Awesome man, thanks for the new account info!
Sure thing, thanks!

Yea someone changed the song and ruined the video forsure. Glad to see the real one again.
Im bummed about it too, but I ultimately made that decision, but I want to make it up to the people who like this video.

Holy shit that is one amazing fucking video. You know the only big lift you missed from Ronnie ?
When he did the 2000 pound leg press. Could you add it to this video ? Because that would make your video complete to the full extent of the word.

I know, I was thinking about putting it in there but it just doesn't have the explosiveness that I was looking for in this video...but DEFINITELY look for a future video with that lift in there. :)

Great great vid, thanks man
Thanks marko!

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wanna go back to the gym now.

B

Bodybuilderwalera

Thanks Man Great Vid. It gives me big Motivation bevore Training :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff