• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pro Complex vs. ON 100% whey protein

M

mahrousd

Which one do you think is better?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pro Complex but its more expensive

M

mahrousd

Yea i've noticed it's more expensive but really not worried about the price, you think that's my best bet for a PWO shake?

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I agree. Plus its what I use.....:bitelip:

rexurizen

rexurizen

Pro complex has more grams of protein (60g) vs 24g (ON whey 100%)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

True, but the real question is, do we really need 60grams of protein in a meal or a shake?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pro Complex Protein isn't all whey protein either I dont believe. So 60g will work because the other grams are slower absorbed.

If you ask me hell I would say save the cash though. Just buy the cheapest whey protein you can find, some cheap creatine mono, and Dextrose (only 3$ for 2lbs) and you have the best pwo shake and more money left over to buy real food, steaks, chicken, all the good stuff. Besides I'd rather eat real food that scarf down a shake any day.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya pro complex is a superior product...if you got the coin buy it

R

radguym

i use it definetly. It so great. On the internet its like 47 dollars

M

mahrousd

I just bought some pro complex from gnc, did any of ya'll notice any gains in muscle or anything?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I get mine at a place called Nutrition Depot for 30.00. Not bad. Dont go to GNC they have horrible prices.

J

JMS350Z

Check out the serving size. 100% Whey has one scoop (29g scoop) as a serving, Pro Complex has 2 scoops (70 grams of powder) as a serving. More powder = more protein.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ but if u even i t out

29 grams ON WHEY= 24 grams protein
35 grams Pro Complex= 30 grams of protein

Which makes them pretty equal in terms of protein, but pro complex is more complete

If u can afford 2 diff. proteins i would suggest ON WHEY post workout, but if u can only buy one pro complex is better if u drink shakes during the day, slower release

R

radguym

I just bought some pro complex from gnc, did any of ya'll notice any gains in muscle or anything?

go return that shit and buy it from vitamin shoppe or internet WAY CHEAPER

J

Jared2009

Thank you

This is interesting topic and gave many good post. It is very useful and informative.

D

dsg36

I usually buy ON Whey for my main protein. I find for the money, it's pretty much the best you can buy.

Just recently bought my first tub of Pro Complex and i'm really liking it. I do believe it is a more complete protein because of everything else it has in it, and deff. leaves you feeling fuller after a shake. Like mentioned above, i'm not really sure if you need all 60 grams of protein all at once, so usually i'll only do around 3/4 of a scoop, so i can digest it all.

I'm also a college student, and i've found Pro Complex is a great protein for morning shakes before class when i'm running late. Even though it's a bit more expensive, i think i'm gonna go with Pro Complex from now on, i do think it's worth it.