• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PCT Question

T

todg76

I am about to start a 4 week HAVOC cycle. For my PCT ihave Reversitol, Activate Extreme, and Lean Extreme. As far as the Activate Extreme, I am going to start that in week 3 of my PCT. Am i going to want to do a total of 4 weeks of it or just those last two of a 4 week PCT?? ALso, do I need to taper it down??

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not sure about those products. But if it is an AI you will want to taper down. My recommendation...order Nolvadex ASAP. Dose it 20/20/10/10. Sell the other stuff to friends and use that money to buy more hormones and support supps.

A

airforcechief11

I agree with PF on that...I would recommend also to order Nolva. I know that i will never run another cycle without an actualy SERM on hand.... Reversitol is ran 3/2/2/1 and start the AE during the week 3 of your PCT if your going to do that.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I also agree a low dose serm should be used but if your only going to use what you have run it like this.

Resversitol weeks 1-4 as directed

Activate Xtreme weeks 1-4

Lean Xtreme weeks 3-6

Resversitol

Lean Xtreme