• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Teen texts 10,000 messages, bill over 4,500$

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have 1000 messages in a month for only 7€!
:io:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
currently i recieve and send 0msgs per month (not counting msgs to parents where i ask for a lift)
sad isnt it?

tbh i fucking hate msging and the mobile for that matter, just another annoying thing you have to carry around withyou.
i already look like i`m packing explosive with my wallet, let alone with the mobile

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I almost stopped sending messages completely. Because the same shit happened to me (in a much reasonable number). I just decided to drop the silliness and just call instead. I still get texted a lot, especially by girls.

Talking about that, why the fuck is that ?!?! Are they so insecure they can't call ?

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, 4700 bux? Crazy shit.

Back when I was with my ex, we texted eachother 200-300 times a day. Not everyday was that much but average about that much. In a month, it reached 4000 before I think. Talking hours reached 400+ minutes. Good thing I had unlimited calling and texting.

Now it's like 20 texts a week and 10 minutes of calling a week.

Girls talk a lot.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, 4700 bux? Crazy shit.

Back when I was with my ex, we texted eachother 200-300 times a day. Not everyday was that much but average about that much. In a month, it reached 4000 before I think. Talking hours reached 400+ minutes. Good thing I had unlimited calling and texting.

Now it's like 20 texts a week and 10 minutes of calling a week.

Girls talk a lot.

she had you whipped.

:bullwhip: