• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

This is The Supplement Section.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not the anabolics section.

It has come to our attention that a lot of threads have been created regarding questions that should be posted in the anabolics section. When posting a question about a PH, pct and/or steroid please post it in the anabolics section because the answers will probably be more helpful.

TJ

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never really look in this section unless its in the new posts. You can move the havoc questions over to the anabolic section too if you want. They would definitely fit too.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't know where to post the OTC chart; figured it would get more hits here. I think there is a great misconception with these products. They are oral steroids and very few PHs.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks TJ,
i currently moved my PH Cycle log to the anabolic section

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry for posting about my Cycle, will make sure to post/make thread in appropriate section next time.